Reviews for Twisted Maze
Ranuel chapter 4 . 5/9
Of course Legolas gets his wish to face a Balrog years later only after once again having to travel for days in dark underground tunnels. Having overcome the fear from his childhood experience makes him even braver.
Halwen the Great Elven Warrior chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
Oh no! i bet he's going to try to jump out the window and try to fly like the eagle!
Halwen the Great Elven Warrior chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Oh no! Leggy!
BrightGreenNails chapter 3 . 12/20/2013
Poor Legolas! (Re-reading this BTW) I just want to hug him soooo bad!
Allie Danger chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
Awesomeee
don't.diss.the.puff chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
Such an emotional story, the last chapter made me cry because POOR LEGOLAS it was so well written!
Arlya chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
another adventure for legolas i dread to think what his roof idea was...

can't wait ot read the next one... which will be right away :D x
memyselfandi chapter 4 . 1/21/2006
Thranduil needs to chain him in his room or something. No wait! He'd probably just end up strangling himself.
KerowynGreenleaf chapter 4 . 7/27/2005
Once again, I don't want to sign in! LOL! My word! Legolas get's into so much trouble! LOL! I am writing a series as well! Please read it when I post! LOL! Now to read the Legolas one where he flies!
millisa chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Oh wonderfully told, and so angsty, I love that. Well his good heart will get him in trouble over and over again, I bet.
Nessa Ar-Fieneil chapter 4 . 9/28/2004
I'm glad they found him more for shodowing?
Jasmine chapter 4 . 5/9/2004
Cute story! You should really consider getting a beta though, there were pretty many little grammatical oopses. And a few typos, like nightmares where Leggy "trashed" instead of "thrashed".
Take care, and keep writing! :)
October Sky chapter 4 . 2/18/2004
That was okay. On to the next story...
_ Inu Lover
TheSilentSenshi chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
Aw, Lil' Leggie is soo adorable. I can picture him being spoiled, I know I'd spoil him if given the chance. _~ But 500, I didn't think it took elves THAT long to grow... I know their aging process is slower than ours, but still... Eh, what do I know of elves aging processes anyways. _ Anyways, great story.
sycogerl64 chapter 4 . 12/30/2003
~grinning like Christmass has come early~ Guess what...~bigger grin~ I'm gonna reqad every one of your stories. These are wonderful! I could be entertained forever! Thank you! _