Reviews for O Jubilation
StormLover chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
Intriguing story. Never really thought of Jubes as anything other than a like to see what happened when she returned.
Jacob chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
There should be a chapter 4
Samuel B chapter 3 . 12/22/2005
Holy cow. That was pretty intense.
Fred God of chapter 3 . 8/15/2003
good story. keep writing. and i hope you write the epolouge on this chapter. i'm a little confused about who angelo is but that's problay because i have huge gaps in my idea of x-men history.
skyz chapter 3 . 8/14/2003
Hey this idea was really unique and intriguing. I like that Jubes didn't get off scott free, and had to suffer for her actions. I liked that you put in Nick Fury. He's a great character to have come in and take Jubes away. I could absolutely feel for Jubilee and Storm and Logan as well. It was well done and you did a great job with this.

skyz
Donna chapter 3 . 8/13/2003
Great ep! it was really good... I can believe they are actually sending her there, but any way, why to give her rules if they were sending her to jail anyway? keep on writting
Agora chapter 3 . 8/13/2003
okay - this one is softer. promise. saw your 'comment' before ch. 3, and realized that i'm probably not the first person to give you hell...

at any rate, the ro-lo thing was just kinda stuck in there randomly, but the rest of the development was pretty good. you should consider the aforementioned 'foreshadowing' technique, however, to give readers a sense of how these things come together (as opposed to explaining them after...). i very much liked the 'punisher' reference, but jubes has had very little/no known interaction with frank castle (i can't think of any at least...) prior to your story continuity-wise. (although i take back my previous continuity-comments given the bastion inference...)

if you're going to throw something random like castle refs in, it needs more build-up... more tie-ins and much more character development. given jubes's current state in continuity, it's really hard to make this leap. i've expressed previously i don't like her being treated like a child anymore (as she isn't), but i like the general story idea. it is a possible outcome of jubes's experiences... the path to that point, however, just wasn't really trod that well.

i would like to see this continue, possibly re-editing from the beginning (at least from my preference)... i enjoy seeing where jubes fans think she's going from various marvel 'launch-points', and they've definitely given us one...

overall, don't fret. keep on. but consider serious editing.
Agora chapter 2 . 8/13/2003
okay - i you lost me on the story line. really - do you know *anything* about jubes? if she *were* to be a hit 'person', it would be with very good reason, which even if it's explained in the third section, should at least be foreshadowed...

i'm sorry. i typically don't write bad reviews, but this is just a misuse of characters...! do you even know anything about what happened to jubes between her departure and reappearance in the main x-cannon?
Agora chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
dude - i like your story, but you made the mistake of setting it *after* jube's return to uncanny! we have fought for *years* for her real age, and marvel has finally admitted that she's at least 18 - why screw with that? aside from that, your characterization of logan is a little off... yes, he would be hard on jubes, but he would actually either be much easier (apparently, and then sneak in later with harshness), or much, much, much rougher.

either way, i think that jubilee has been through enough with genx and then post genx (see unlimited and then uncanny and then the uncanny re-intro...) to support her being a (while-be-it-young) adult now. show her some 'spect and treat her that way.
summers2004 chapter 3 . 8/12/2003
Wow! That was sad but it fitted with the story. I think you did a good job justifiying why Jubilee would turn to killing. Keep writing more stories.
Wishful Thinking2 chapter 3 . 8/12/2003
i wondered when youd drag angelo into it...::sniff:: sad ending, but at the same time you know everything will turn out for the better...i just wish theyd bring angelo back...
wolvster chapter 3 . 8/12/2003
Wow! I just read this fic for the first time and it's great! It has three of my favorite characters, one hell of a plot, friendship and romance!'

Poor Jubes... hopefully she'll be out of jail soon. Keep writing, it's cool!
WolviesLover chapter 3 . 8/11/2003
You're breaking my heart, Darlin. I hope that you're gonna continue this fic, though. Perhaps a little more romance, or a closing with Jubes' return? Fantastic, as always. -Your biggest fan
Ice Lynx chapter 3 . 8/11/2003
:O Jubilee went to jail? :O Wow, that was surprising... are you gonna write another? is this the end or what? Wow, that was sad. Really well done, plz dont say that that was the end!
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 3 . 8/11/2003
Oh, that was a kick in the pants, really. It's good. I hope you continue really soon.