Reviews for Gone
Anyanka0705 chapter 7 . 5/1/2004
It was okay.
I wasn't wowed, but you got my attention. I think it needed to be longer. The ending was kind of a cop-out but I think you know that.
AJ
msu chapter 5 . 10/17/2003
So somehow I screwed up. I tried to review your latest chappie but it said I had already reviewed it. So this is for chap 5.

And she is off again. All buffy was good for I think, running away. hehe

Looking forward to more.

Celestria-17 chapter 6 . 10/16/2003
Hey

loved loved it want more
Mita427 chapter 6 . 10/6/2003
Awesome awesome story! Keep it up! Update soon!
bebe chapter 6 . 9/30/2003
OMG ! SUPER DUPER CHAPTER! O , how i love ur story Erica! A lot of the time I like reading like the realisitc stories with no vampires or demons and stuff , but this is way too good for me not to read! Sweetie update soon, i love ur story!
BS Rox chapter 6 . 9/30/2003
Yay, good chappies, yay! so whats their shock gonna be?
msu chapter 6 . 9/30/2003
You going to flabbergast us? Can I use that word as a verb? Well, I just did!

I like this whole Spike/Xander bonding thing going on. I always thought that if they could both get past their pure hatred of one another, they would be mates. It's just those issues that get in the way.

So now I'm excited to see what you have planned. In between time, just smack Buffy upside the head so maybe she will stop being all selfish and thinking of only herself. A little brash, I know. Keep 'em coming.

pearlyfaaace chapter 2 . 9/18/2003
hurrah! awesome story...i once used to be a fan of buffy.. alas those days are gone...but u seemed to bring the characters to life...good day
bebe chapter 4 . 9/15/2003
got to love the spike/xander chats! hehe, i really love ur story and i think u portray the characters so well. i love u lots sweetie! ill ttyl on IM...update soon!
shayme chapter 4 . 8/26/2003
Nice S/Z interation. Not too chessy and it explained a few questions i had before. Keep it up..cant wait to see what happenes.

Shay
shayme chapter 2 . 8/26/2003
Erica,

Sorry it took so long for you to get a review from me. I promise this one will be WAY more positive than the last one I left you..:)

I enjoyed it! It really picked up at the end of this chapter with the intro. of this new character, Marge. I like her and feel that she will be a good life guide for Buffy during her stay in this town (not sure if she is in any more chapters just yet, but i do like her).

I'm not too sure how Spike would recall a mother dauther trip convo that happened pre Dawn (he/nor anyone else). But thats just a little thing..

I look forward to reading more of this story. Keep it up girl!

Shay
H.P.Otter5 chapter 4 . 8/23/2003
It's a cool idea, you have to keep writing.
Anna Davis chapter 3 . 8/22/2003
i believe it was touched, :) hope it helps
BS Rox chapter 4 . 8/21/2003
u mentioned me! Yeah! Love this chappie even more!
msu chapter 4 . 8/21/2003
I can't for the life of me figure out how I missed at least two chapters of this fic. So sorry.

This on the other hand was a great Xander, Spike bonding session. I really enjoyed it. I have always thought those two would be good pals if they gave each other the chance. But Xander has this thing about vampires, I suspect because his best pal, Jessie was killed by one. Don't know why Spike has problems with befriending males. Just his bad self. Anyway, definitely enjoyed this chapter.