Reviews for The Very Pink Diary
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XD
WriterAtHeart2 chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
This is hilarious! :D :D :D :D
WriterAtHeart2 chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Ooh, this is getting intense...
WriterAtHeart2 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
HAHA! This is absolutely HILARIOUS! :D
Princess Shania chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
I love you! Well,I love your fanfics anyhow..
Vanessa Osbourne chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
*Snickers.* Ah, the Marauders. Always up to something. Usually very entertaining to read about. XD
Mewlexii chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
Haha that was good_
Skyla Topaz chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
! Snape... likes... pink... and... likes... James... I... can't... breathe... laughing... too... hard... !
Goddess of Idun chapter 3 . 9/6/2005
LOL! it was so funny! i'll put it on my favourite stories list!
SnipSnap1 chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
LOL! I LUV IT! I only like writing about the Marauders, too, but I haven't gotton around to posting any stories. They are just so funny! Added u to my fav authors list! Good Job!
AmethystIris628 chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
yeah, ive already reviewed his story...but anyways! i luv it! its funny! its...uh...funny! i luv ur stories! keep writin, u have a great sense of humor
Pakistanigurl chapter 3 . 9/22/2003
Oh my god! That was so nice! Where do you make ideas like that! OK anyway. I was hoping that if you can make like remus and lily like each other or remus and snape friends because remus is usually quite or polite around them. anywho that was just an idea! Bye!
marauder girl chapter 3 . 8/31/2003
OOHH! i LOVEB your story! it's so CUTE!
Demonblue chapter 3 . 8/22/2003
hey! that was great but i thought that snape was s'possed to be a greasy hair know-it-all. oh well your story you can make it however you like. so. um when are you gona update cause i really wanna know what happens next. be sure to write more of you vein-popping halarious stories that i can't get enough of!
Ble chapter 3 . 8/22/2003
lol! great story Flo! i'd like another chapter of this. but have no ideas... \. well it was so funny! hahahahahah...