Reviews for Coincidental Circumstance
gami0201 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006 cute. really good
Switchblade237 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Ah! That is *so* cute! I love the bit of dramatic irony you stuck in there... it's all "I know something you don't know!" -ish. Very, *very* cute! Love it! -
Goddess Chloe chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Hahaha! You planned that from the very BEGINNING, didn't you? rofl! I can't believe that! Hahahahaha! lmao. "Boku no Shinigami" and "'Koi". Lol. I love how you DID that!
Jjinks chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
This was great. I loved it. It made me laugh. I do have one question. What does koi mean?
The Chaotic Ones chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
How Cute! *_* We Liked this a lot. and its not very often that you see a completed one of these, even in one chapter. Its kind of nice. _
mamawar chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
WHOOT! LOVED it! hehe, the idea of Heero being so bored he'd actually say so out loud AND talking to random people on AIM is really amusing to me. the thought of Heero using AIM at all is funny to me! ...and I felt so bad for Heero when we first saw him. bored out of his mind because there's nothing to do during summer break, I feel his pain. it's such a sad fate to suffer. -_-; but lucky him has the insane Duo to keep him entertained. my friends aren't quite as talkative as Duo. sigh... anyways, it ws really good, and jus tas funny. keep writing!
sunshineandrobots chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Sweet, I liked _! Not to mention that I have a soft spot for fics that contain IM conversations n_n.
blackjackcat chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
(gasp) pure boredom? That was totally my motto last year. Heh. That’s how I wrote “These Five Pilots of Orient Are”. Yep. PopB. Products of pure boredom. See? I was really bored. Lol wow though. T.T that was a beautiful fic. XD luved it! heh. I’m glad I checked pyro’s favorites. Actually, I was bored which was why I checked. Eh heh. Ironic no? this is so awesome though1 it’s going on my favs and has a high possibility of being printer friendly. XD haha. Thanks for the laughs. That really was too good. T.T b-e-a-U-tiful.
Serenity Maxwell chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Hunter Crate chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Cute! I love this fic! I like how it played out and all! Awesome fic!
yugiL chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
KYA!THAT WAS JUST WAY TOO CUTE!W I knew I read this before on but I couldn't find it again ARG!I had to go to search and look through hundreds of fics to find this!I forgot the summary so that didn't help

-_- my memory sucks -_-;; But I have found it!
The Spork Warrior chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
*bows to you* You are a golden god-like-person. I wuv your style, and I am trying to read all of your ficcies. It's proving difficult. You should (if you already haven't) write a sequel to this! If you don't, oh well! I'll just imaging what I'd think would happen and bug my friends with it until they smack me and threaten to kill me. Weiyou. *bows again.* Love the fic! Laterz!
Regina chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Aww! That was quite sweet! I liked how you developed the characters, and I thought your story was excellently written. Great work! You are a favorite author of mine. I love it when you write 1x2's. They're so luvable!
littlefox1227 chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Hi!Good you ever think of writing a sequel?Well,happy writing!.-
a-chan chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
this one's great!
_ I like how Duo called Heero "koi" in the beginning...certain foreshadowing! _
Okay...I really SHOULD be studying for my finals now...damn math 20B...stupid O'Bryant _