Reviews for Fruits Basket Psyche Session!
MysticSorceror chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Things I like:

Wow, nice shirt..did Aya have a hand in that?

I love Yuki's comment about being used like puppets

Wow 0.o Haru's speaking like a cow - I really hope he manages to unlock that door

The way you compare real people to anime style people

I love the idea of Shigure mocking the real world's fanfiction authors

Shigure's real?

I can imagine Uo watching shows like that

Wow you're a year older than me, well over a year 9/22/89 - Cali

Akito is doing cartwheels o.O? and...Aya's IQ is 2?

Akito would be dangerous with a machine gun

Eat paint? What is Bad Art Collection?

Wow that is going to be cruel towards Yuki

They turn into babies 0.o - but I like how Tohru tends to them

I feel so sorry for Hatori having his textbook torn up - although the baby part is really weird...and now he's talking to his testicles o.o I don't know whether to be grossed out or throw up

Ways to improve:

Try not to repeat words or phrases too much

Grammar issues

Characterization isn't right

Some spelling errors

Warning: Only read the next part if you can handle brutal honesty

Things I didn't like:

It's pretty random and some of the character actions are really strange

Poor Rin - I love HaruxRin

Real people merging with anime characters

I think this is just too random but I'll struggle through it

Isn't Shigure the one lusting after Akito

Pace is really fast forcing things to be underdeveloped

I really don't get this fic, sometimes it's randomly funny but at other times it's serious o.O

Keel?

I hated the Kyo-Yuki love confession

...creeped out...

myst
Leelarose chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Bwahahhahahaha! I loved it! It was hilarious! You should write something else um...perverted? Okay, that sounds bad but my point is you should SO have a sequal!
Hatsuharu-chan chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
That was SO FUNNY! I was laughing the whole time! I like Ame-san's last comment the best! I have seemed to enjoy everything from where Aya and Shi turn into babies the most. Hehe. And normally, I don't like reading stories where the author is included, but what the hell.

Haru-chan
Liz chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
That was funny. I will forever remember the image of Akito doing cartwheels around the room. Hee hee! Hari was right! That is unnatural. _
Milenniamistress chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Randomness! I love it! I don't know how you comedy authors come up with it. I am obligated to squeeze a little humor in once in a while, but my mind is quite complex and I just can't bring myself to write something so silly and random and, dare I say it, completely fucked up! I love it multiplied by infinity to the one bazillionth power! Ja ne!
sky chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
good but would of been so much better minus all of the er- "indecentness". You should write more.
niichan chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
you are so EVIL!]
how could you do that to my poor Rit-chan?
oh well, it was a good story,in physcotic insane sort of way.
SoullessGamerT chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Hey, i enjoyed reading your pointless( and yet hilarious) story! I feel sorry for poor akito-chan... i guess in your twisted world poor akito-chan would be a happy child exept for his disease! Heal him again! Write more with less manxman and more insane crap!
mijiimonsuta chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Mehaw
Ah man that was one of the most entertaining things I've read in a while. ...Monkey spleens in toaster... *has to remember that one*
Awesome. _
*plot bunnies run rampant in her head now with HaruxMomiji in big purple letters on their sides* Aw... CUTE!
But yes. Awesome stuff. Many giggle-fits were involved in it's reading.
softbats chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
*has headache and sore throat from reading almost the whole thing out loud (and supplying all the different voices), but is still more than highly amused* XD! Rei... you am of the random funneh. *bows* I am less of the random funneh. Everything to my left seems to be warping... er... _ *falls over from dizziness*
smiley town chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
What a waste of time.
SoullessConsumer chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
all the way to the bank. This was really great, torturing people is the greatest joy in the world next to dropping sacks of cats off a dam. You really should have tortured Momiji more. I also think the Yuki fan club should have been there to. But none the less this was a really moo fic.
Rei-chan chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Whee! Good fic! You NEED To write more!

- Rei-chan
Hyper Riceball chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Wow, that was...interesting. ' VERY disturbing and messed up, but I liked it! That's some funny and sick mind you have there!
Dragon Toes chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
ROTF holy god that was hilarious. Someone who's read Jhonen Vasquez AND seen Fruits basket. Haru's "fuck rin" comment made me fall outta the chair. Great stuff awesome possum _