Reviews for More To Life
Ally chapter 17 . 10/4/2012
I loveeeeeee this!
studentofwords chapter 17 . 3/26/2010
Eek! You just left us there? But this is great! I want to read more!
AriesPrincess-Slyffindor chapter 17 . 1/21/2010
i hate Ron so much! please update soon! also i hate how u made Hermione so small. she is the smartest witch ever, and u made her a reporter? like wtf? anyways. i hope Fred and Hermione get back together soon. and i wanna torture that motherfucking retard (Ron)
rhiannon chapter 17 . 11/14/2009
love it the story is so good i love fred/hermione are you going to finish it
mstffny chapter 17 . 10/10/2009
Lol. The end was kinda funny. Oh and i know who L.L. is hopefully...

Is it Luna Lovegood

Anyway this a very dramatic story and I Love iT !
Lula chapter 17 . 9/6/2009
Hey,

I really love this story, you need to finish it. please, there arent enough Fred and Hermione stories going aound. I know its been 3 years bu please update? begging? didnt even get to see lavenders big day.
fredlover chapter 17 . 9/4/2009
oh my god! one word: UPDATE! Please?
CullenCovenGirl88 chapter 17 . 8/23/2009
Oh for GOD's sake? 06? its 09! I'll never kow what happens to my beloved hermione and Fred! And i didn't even get to see Seamus and Lav's wedding! :(

Well anyways, this story is brillant and funny and sad... lol i love it!
FaminaSG chapter 17 . 8/6/2009
AH! i can't believe it! i'm actually crying! i know it's been 3 years... but would you please update? cause here i am wailing like i've lost a relative and i think that guy is coming over here to comfort me, crud, and i know him. pretty please with cherries and sprinkles and whipped cream on top update? cause i think i might just go insane if you don't.
confused-Luna chapter 17 . 2/13/2009
Oh this is so good! Hermione was such a major witch but I want them to get back together, please update soon!
confused-Luna chapter 11 . 2/13/2009
Aww so cute!
confused-Luna chapter 3 . 2/13/2009
This was so good! I especially love the twins she baby-sits. The only issue I had with the story was that Hermione has light brown eyes, and eye color can't really change like hair color can.
JenniVu chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
Um...Is this a Fred/Hermione or George/Hermione? I was wondering because it said the person would be George but In this shes with Fred
JenniVu chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
The spanish thing was HILARIOUS!
audrhole chapter 17 . 6/17/2008
AH! i loved it! please review soon! personally i think that fred is being a little too cold hearted, but thats just me!