Reviews for A Bit of Fun
hoheehum chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Oh. That was goodVery good.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Oh, I _like_ this.
La Lolita chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
He’s a man for his vengeance he is, that Mad Jack Sparrow, aye, and he’ll get it too.

But who’s to say he can’t have a bit of fun in the meanwhile?

one word hahahahhahahah _-
Shiba-.-Sempai chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Mother funking cheesewhiz, mate. That's was fricking awesome. (Ug, there goes my "Forest Gump" Vietnam man again.) The way you told this story was bloody inspired, if I do say so myself. I love how you list the carious random incidents that Jacko's been in (A flamingo? I would have thought he was more of toucan man, myself.) and the numerous ways he's taken revenge (O... Dark!Jack). But best of all was th very last line that you totally leave us hanging with... I admit I wasn't expecting it and it came as humerous surprise. Brilliant.
psychotermite chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
You impress, yet again. and to top it all off, unless I'm quite mistaken, there's a bit of a Pratchett allusion dropped in there, no?
blah39 chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
...cheeze?...ginger beer?...what is this madness?
JessieRose chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
Great one shot fic! You captured Jack's personality perfectly! It's great! Love the last line!
JessieRose
Flybaby014563 chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
's really good.
kuroiyousei chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Ah, how adorably cute and funny this is! I'm definitely going to have to read your other PotC story tomorrow or another day when I'm not sleep-deprived. Anyway, the random references to weird stuff he'd done (ginger-beer?) were hilariously funny, and the references to his mother and sister (and rape, of course) made it rather sad at the same time. A lovely kind of bitter-funny fic... and that last line was just beautiful! Oh, and "Poor lad’d probably faint from shock, he was so sheltered." Da ha ha haha, yes. Anyway, you are awesome. Nice work!
LordLanceahlot chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
another wonderful, one shot story, you capture Jack wonderfully, Possibly make more like this? Maybe one on Will, one on elizabeth? but Im not sure, whatever floats ur boat, lol but update for freedom soon!
Soappuppy chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
*laughs*

Oh, delightful! Well-written! Great characterization of Jack -

And *I* know the ginger-beer trick! You've been reading Terry Pratchet too, have you? :)

Well done! :)
me chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Now this is a good reason for him to be simply nutters. I like what you did with this and applaud you highly. Great writing and i like the build up and pile up of actions. (damn i sound lik an author, good thing i am sorta)

READ THIS IT GOOD