Reviews for The Last Diethyl
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Do you know how much I love your story? It's well-written with a smooth flow and good style. The depth of your character is admirable. Stories from the spirits' point of view is not often explored so when you did, it was wonderful. Very daring. Good work!
Snickerer chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Nice. Very nice.

Very nice characterization and imagining of Morphine's past. This is one of those fics where after reading it, you can't imagine it having happened any other way.
knux33 chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
I LOVE it!
Knux33 chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
I LOVE IT SOO MUCH!
Kage NoTenshi chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
That was lovely. The diction was perfect, the feeling was impeccable, and what else can I say? It fit Morphin so well; her cheerfulness, her quietness, her private sadnesses. Well done.
s91 chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
i like your fic
sepia days chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
*sigh* What a beautiful Morphine fic! And her regarding Lyserg... I really, really liked it.
what used to be meemee chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Wow. /That/ was beautiful.
Luna Carta chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
Wow.. I have to say. That I really, REALLY love your fic. It's beautifully written. ;-; Lyserg and Morphine are my favorite characters in Shaman King.

Great job! Keep it up.
Pantsukon chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
it's cute , morphin was so kawaii _ she is my favorite spirit 3
Mango Splash chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
Awe, that was so sweet! That was a great idea, doing a story for Morphine. I think this is the first one I've seen. I hope you write more Shaman King fics!
Kaitou Checkers chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
...I adore how you write. There's a lot of... I don't know, -emotion- in it. I was a bit wary of this fic because of the title, but a friend told me it was good, and... well, it was. The writing's just beautiful.

Hurrah for the Morphin-fic! This is getting added to my favorite stories list, right now.
Sweet Anime Fan chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
That is just the sweetest story. ;_; Morphine's feelings. Such dedication.
SakuraLily chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
::sighs happily:: That was short and beautiful. I think I read it on your LJ...::forgot to comment then:: :3 But this is really good. It leaves you with an "Aw...That was good! ::sips tea::" feeling. I'm glad that there's a Morphine fic, most seem to forget about her. Now if someone would write a Kororo fic...
Shadow Seeker chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
That...THAT WAS LOVELY. God. You must write more. *_*; Gorgeous.