Reviews for You Can't Change Who You Are
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 30 . 5/7/2010
wow
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 30 . 8/19/2009
Can't wait to read the sequel.
Smithy chapter 27 . 10/15/2005
Thank you for having Will take off his shirt. Can't wait to see him in the next movie.
lestatsgirl15 chapter 30 . 3/8/2005
you cant stop now you just cant i mean will alex go after her or not i have to know well hurry up with the sequel soon please
johnny'sdaughter chapter 30 . 5/16/2004
that was so*sniffle sniffle*sad.y couldn't they live happily ever after?huh me.
xmalloryxmariex chapter 30 . 5/1/2004
great story... LOVED the ending! i was so torn between what she was going to do... but that was a good choice taht she made.
Mal
xmalloryxmariex chapter 29 . 5/1/2004
AW! So so cute! lovede it!
Mal
SnowGirl7 chapter 30 . 4/28/2004
That almost made me cry, I hope you know! Very, VERY great story, I can't wait to start reading the sequel.
cheatachu82 chapter 30 . 4/22/2004
Awesome story! I loved it!
Reese Sparrow chapter 30 . 4/21/2004
YAY! A SEQUEL! I LOVE SEQUELS! I can't wait an' I bet it'll be good! Cause yer one o' the best! An' ye 'ave great ideas. wha' good is a writer with no idea. But ye 'ave got great ideas! So please update soon!SAAVVY? I loved this chapter, the way they woke up! The trajic (I can't spell) ending! I can't wait to read the first cahppie!TA!
wierdkendogirl chapter 30 . 4/21/2004
I think i am gonna cry... Waha... ok *sniff* im over it *sniff*. That was good. No it was great. It was so sad,yet i am happy that she went with Jack. Do you hear a chorus of ppl chanting " sequal, segual, sequal". _ Please e-mail me the title of your sequal when you post the first chappie. Also, How are you liking POTC meets Inuyasha? I need to post more. Well *sniff* "sequal" _
Ellie chapter 30 . 4/19/2004
I found this story a couple days ago and I read through it all! It's so good! I nearly cried at the end! And if there's a sequel I'll surely find it, read it, and review it! o-o
0ne4ther0ad chapter 30 . 4/18/2004
It seems that I haven't reviewed in FOREVER! I'm so sorry! I've read every chapter I promise! lol GREAT GREAT GREAT story! I seriously cannot wait until the sequal!
Melxxed chapter 30 . 4/18/2004
bravo,bravo! )
Carn chapter 30 . 4/17/2004
sad ending, but theres a sequel so im happy but a sad ending and a great story