Reviews for Cousins
S.B. Kisses chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Aw. Family is great, isn't it?
account chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
brilliant!
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Aw! Sirius is protective, that's cute. You should write more!
prexus chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
xDD i like your Black stories. theyre so cool. hehe

ohh btww .. im fine. i was just a bit .. er .. frustrated yesterday. ;; the whole world is against me, i tell you! lol im fine now. x thnx!
Dan Breaddy chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
cute! I love their friendship, Bella/Sirus. I love the side of him that loves his family, even if they are bastards. You should do a follow up with her going to his funeral, disguised with polyjuice or something, and how she ends somehow with "Cousins. Who needs 'em?" Just a thought.

Good story. I loved the dialouge, it's always great. I love how you portrayed Bella, torn between wanting to fit in and to be loyal to her family and cousin.
Tar Irene chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
oh gawd. do they go or not? (I think they do p)

Bella's brill. Lucius is cool and _very_ Lucuis-y. Sirius *is* a brat. He's good for some amusement though.

Ah, right.. the quote. Hmm ::thinks about it a lot::.. OK, I don't like Sirius at all, but this was my favorite: "Sirius chuckled, 'This is my sort.' He motioned to Bella, 'my blood.'" He's a brat, but knowing their future, and knowing Siruis's mom's fixation with blood, that was a great line. Insightful, actually.

allright is this review long enough for you? *g

and now I'm afraid you'll never stop asking me for challenges.. I'll never come up with another good one, y'know ;)