Reviews for Guardian Angel
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 15 . 11/4/2014
I'm loving this story won't you please update the last story you faved was published in '08 so I'm hoping you haven't passed on or something. I only really found problems with your spelling on occasion but I love the characterizations and the plot so far and hope you'll continue.
Darkcrowprincess chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Amayada chapter 15 . 3/4/2013
Interesting story! Keep up the good work!

Amayachida
Saxifrage chapter 15 . 10/4/2012
Whew, long time no see... So, I'm going through things I loved when I was what's now considered a "youngin'" and I came across this. Not going to finish it? :P
PW chapter 15 . 5/28/2012
I read this a while ago and I wanted you to know that the last conversation in this chapter still resonates with me. That alone is worthy of praise. I also really like what you did with the characters and material to make it your own. Very interesting concept. I would have liked to have seen the end of this, I have my own suspicions of where the plot was going. That said, I hope you are still writing and have I hope to see more of your work, original or otherwise.
Fanfiction Reader chapter 15 . 3/2/2012
This is an awesome story! I know I usually write this on others but I only review on the ones I really like. please update this awesome story
angel313 chapter 15 . 5/4/2010
Please update on this story. It is really good.
Chicwa88 chapter 15 . 1/17/2010
I really wish you didn't stop writing this story. This is an amazing story. I kinda doubt you will ever finish it, but I do hope you do one day. Thanks for the great story.
goddessangelofthemoon chapter 15 . 3/25/2009
This is by far the best Harry Potter/Sailor Moon crossover story I have read. I would ask questions about what will happen next and why this hasnt happened, but i know for a fact that you wouldnt tell me no matter how much i begged you. I wouldnt want you to tell me anyway as it will just ruin the whole story for me. when i read the summary i wasnt to sure about it but as soon as i started to read the first chapter i knew it was going to be great. It is like me reading a book i love, once i started to read i couldnt stop. i started to read this story about 7pm and finished at 2am in the morning. now i know your thinking why did it take her so long to read my story, well i have a cat called luna (no joke here huge Sailor Moon fan) and she was begging for food. after i fed her i realized it too was hungry so i went out for dinner. Take out line was huge. by the time i got home and ate my dinner i remembered that ur story was still waiting for me to eb read and so i sat at my laptop to read this wonderful, fantastic, stupendus story. I could go on forever about how your story is but i figure that you already know how good it is by everyones reviews. personally i have written stories on paper but i just dont want to post them as everytime i start one i get writters block or i have another idea for a story and i start on that one. I swear i must have about 20 stories incomplete in my files but between writters block, work and heaps of other stuff i dont have much time to myself and i use all that time on the laptop reading other people wonderful stories. When are you goin to post ur next chapter? Im dying here just thinking of what will happen and when ur next chapter will be posted. Im sorry i seemed to hav rambled, i apoligize ever so much.

Σας ευχαριστώ για τη θαυμάσια ιστορία και συνεχιστείτε με τη μεγάλη εργασία.

sorry but i dont know japanese, but do know greek. The above text says: Thankyou for the wonderful story and continue with the great work.

Just so you know i am not greek but i learned it.

UndeadAngel

Serenity Lunar Moon-Booth

(real name no joke)
Serenity Moon2 chapter 15 . 12/31/2008
Well, that was an interesting chapter. I wonder when Serena is just going to except it and deal with the fact that of her past. And I also wonder when Harry is going to find out that Serena is the princess. One thing I've been trying to figure out...is Harry Mamoru?
ally0212 chapter 15 . 9/8/2008
Update!
Katlin Grace chapter 15 . 8/31/2008
Awesome! Loved it. Keep the next chapters coming. The plot is thickening and I can't wait to see what you come out with next. So, Harry is really Mamoru reborn, right? Chaos is actually after her or something and has possessed Voldemort or something like that? Hope you continue the story!
princesaangelbebe chapter 15 . 6/6/2008
aww seriously that's the only time we will see the senshy and Mamoru? say it isn't so! The senshi will awlays be there for her, please please please make them come back even if it is to help herin her last battle :) I just can't imagine Serena without the senshi there to help her! oh and please update soon!
Black Lady of Emptyness chapter 15 . 12/26/2007
I like the story very much! The style of writing is good and when you read it, you understand how everybody feels at the moment.

Keep it going!