Reviews for Those Who Speak With Voices
Agena K chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Dear a Rivendell commoner(?),

your writing bears one as no commoner but a well bred elf who resides at imladris.

Now to your story: this is so touching to see how various folk react to children who are physically challenged. especially the twins. thank you.

2. I think it needs a completed chapter perhaps an epilogue to say how it ended for her and how her status changed in the community, the eyes of her family and most importantly the eyes of herself.

( thanks from some one who is challenged (I am half paralyzed on my right side)

JennyJoy4 chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
O, do continue this one! It's very interesting. And I'm a twins fangirl, I admit it. :) ~Ash
steela chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
good one shot...i think you were right in keeping it like that though...but maybe not.

I liked how you showed how a few kind words can lighten up someone's life ... and give then smth to work towards..
Firniswin chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
WOW! That was pretty good! I would like to see what else happens to this young elven maiden. :)

I like your beautiful, but subtle words to describe your scenes.

I feel bad for the girl, actually, this reminds me of a book I read called The King's Shadow".

Anyway, congrats! You have written a beautiful piece of work!
Uniasus chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
wonderful finding yourself story
kingmaker chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
That was really sweet. It's nice to see someone portraying the Twins as worthy sons of Elrond rather than pranksters.
kremlinmirrors chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
This is extremely inspiring! It is a wonderful story, and I hope you write more like this. Thank you for making my day a little brighter!
LynnPens chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
THUNKER! This is really good! *glares* You HAVE to post more!

*giggles madly*

Nashema chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Very good! Love it.

(I know reveiw is short but I'm out of computer time)
Autumn Wolf chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
Your writing style seems to mature even as the story progresses. I really enjoyed the plot, and as the story is open-ended, I would read more!
Lily Frost chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
ashley chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
heather get your bum in here and update! this is v. good writing. please dont make me result to threats. cheers!
isil chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
me likes me likes! this is an alsome fic. I like how elladan took the painting and incuraged her, good job.
nevvy chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
aww this is a sweet story, i'm intrigued to where its heading, update soon! its off to a great start
padawanjinx chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
I always wondered if there were mute elves. Seems a sad thing too... hearing everyone else and not being able to make the noise she desperately wants to.

The story is off to a wonderful start!

more please!