Reviews for Revenant
shadoefax chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
wow, a really great take on each character's personality and perspective!
i don't care if this was published ten years ago, I'M FAVING AND LOVING THESE ONESHOTS
LadyArin chapter 9 . 6/16/2010
Having read a few of your other fics, i think you have a terrific ability to capture character voices, particularly .. well, particularly all of them, though HK's was probably one of the most fun to read.
Wolfman chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
LOL! This chapter definitely sounds like that cranky old Jedi Master In All But Name!
llirium chapter 9 . 8/31/2004
It's truly wonderful what you've done here. At hardly any time through my own (probably biased) views of each character, did I feel it was inappropriate what you said in their stead.

Well written, one of my favourite KOTOR fics. :)
sammie teufel chapter 9 . 5/17/2004
to be succint: good stuff. write more
to be eloquent: I think you did an amazingly good job of clearly portaying what each character was thinking, and how they were each influenced by the revalation. you are a good, clear writer, and I would be interested in hearing more from you (especially more about the KotOR characters!)
BC1 chapter 9 . 5/4/2004
I love it!
thewickedweasel chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
I've been reading this fic for a while, and I never get tired of it. It's time I posted a review, neh? Revenant is an inspiration to my writing skills, and an inspiration for me to finish KotOR again. I especially liked Jolee's chapter (he *is* my favorite character), and Seeira's chapter was a fabulous ending. Thanks for writing such a great story!
Crystals-faerie chapter 9 . 3/16/2004
Great! It's just great! I really loved your story! Fun to see some KOTOR fic on !
Aeroths Rider chapter 9 . 3/14/2004
Wonderfully written! Great details without having to write the entire story from start to finish. There should be more of KoTOR fanfics, but for now, I'm happy finding the great ones.
saltedbolts chapter 9 . 1/15/2004
I already complimented the story on Adria's site, but it warrants a re-read, so I want to comment again in more details. I'm usually leery around this kind of stories - first-person musings - because the author usually overdoes it or ends up with the characters sounding pretentious/overly angsty/melodramatic. This has got the exactly right mix that makes it an insightful look into the character's personalities and a plesant read.
Off to read your other stuff now. *hops*
Madison Desdemona chapter 9 . 12/8/2003
You. Are. Awesomistic. I mean it! I love it- friendy! Buddy, LOL! Amazing writer!
Osu-Osu-Veggie chapter 9 . 11/18/2003
AWESOME. Awesome awesome awesome. I *love* then way the characters have such different voices. You have a great way of writing Mission, too. And I love the ending, too. Did I mention this fic is awesome?

Write more. We need more fanfiction like this.
Lonewalker chapter 9 . 11/15/2003
Wow, excellent story. Man you did an excellent job in keeping the chracters in character. Man this has been an ecxellent story
Balthassar chapter 9 . 11/1/2003
Great job. It's nice to see some interesting KotOR fics on . Hopefully we'll see more from you in the future.
Nepht chapter 9 . 9/11/2003
Perfect ending! Opening and closing the chapter with the beginnings and ends of the Jedi/Sith Codes was great.

So...about that novelization you were considering...*Shameless hint, nudge, nudge*