Reviews for Invisible
Guest chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
I love it so freaking much. How could I cever flame ot
Ileah chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Emo Neville... I have to say, I didn't see that one coming. Where would he get a razor if he can't conjure one? He failed his Transfiguration. Us muggles can get them by breaking open pencil sharpeners. Witches and Wizards use quills. Nice poem, btw.
snowman794 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
good story, a very good idea to fill in some of the blanks on the characters
Jemma Blackwell chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
*great*

I will read the others too.
melchick chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
wow... ive probly review this before but im reading over all the stuff ive read before...

This is amazing , sad but amazing. *She says with a look of awe*

keep writing, cause you are talented enough to write

Melchick
threepastmidnight chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
SEAMUS IS GAY! classic. i know this is a sad fic, but i burst out loud at that.
Tired Feather chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Aw thats so sad... Have a sad badge: (:[)
eireann chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
thats such an amazing use of jack off jill song, its prsented well and the way in which you never admit his secret but work around it. i must applaud you for.
Queen of Zan chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Oh yay. I really do like this, but I'm being an idiot right now and not eating, so all the enthusiasm is gone. AHH! Bright light. Anyway. This was suppossed to be about your fic, which is great. So.
Peace, Love, and Lettuce
-QoZ
Rae of Rosemary chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
That's really good. A bit twisted for Neville, but good. After all, it's always the quietest ones that snap first, ne? Anyway, I liked it. I'm going to go read your friends' fics now. Keep writing! -Ishizu
O.O chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
holy gods. that was awesome. I love it. It's so sad and inanely brilliant. bravo! wow.
Sdoinky chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
I'm rating this #1 out of your contest thing.. It's a great idea, very touchingly written, and you have a beautiful way of putting ideas into words.
Thanks!
ToriAnnMari chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
im im i'm not going to flame you. it was a nice fic to say the least. but you did it wrong, not entirely wrong but... but wrong. you only describe one reason that was for him to be invisible and in a way you did describe more. how no one notices or cares and it was very good. i liked we liked it but to me you described the wrong reasons. cause i guess you could say we all do it for different reasons and no one ever trully knows why we do it. sometimes i enjoy it. bu it was a nice fic.
ja ne :sh keep it a secret: *_T
borderline-mary chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Neat! I haven't come across a good get-inside-Neville's-head fic in a while! I enjoyed it immensely, moreso because it doesn't *quite* make sense at the end; leaves you hanging, and I like that. I am curious as to what the song you used was. It doesn't seem familiar...
kelaria chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
i like it. well written and original.