Reviews for Cold Flower
Guest chapter 7 . 5/26/2016
Waahhh... i guess this will never be finished... lol... though i hope I guessed wrong
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
Awww... it's too bad whenever they do that... and it's more sad for people like me to know that you had written a fic that we were never be anle to read... just because we only started to know and love the series and the fanfics for it lately...

Anyway.. I like how mostly in character they are. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
Please, please update more. Before i get mentaly insane. I must know whats going to happend so does many others.
Sophia0794 chapter 7 . 11/8/2011
A great story so well writen plz write more i need to know what happens next lol x
alaine chapter 7 . 8/6/2007
waw its been three yrs and you still havent update
Devils Melody chapter 7 . 5/23/2007
Yeah, I don't think that I would like that other guy touching me like that. Are you going to put more in about Ukyou? I love the fic though. Keep writting.

Makai
absent writer chapter 3 . 5/14/2007
Yay! Tsu/Mur pairing, we don't get enough of those. Actually, we already do have a lot, but that's not enough. Sucks about losing a story, why would they remove one? U_U
snowpsyche chapter 7 . 10/8/2006
This is an excellent fic. I love the character depth, particularly the hints of "Stockholm Syndrome" you have going...with a twist.

I see you haven't updated for a couple of years, and don't even know if you will be reading this review. I hope something hasn't happened to you.

Just know that you have many fans who would love to see what you do with this.
DarkLust chapter 7 . 7/14/2006
Please, please update, i've been waiting forever for you to finish both fics on MukxTuz. They are both so good it would be a shame if you didn't finish them. Please continue.
Jan chapter 7 . 2/22/2006
Beautiful. Just beautiful! I love it! The uncensored ed was awesome! ;) Can't wait for the next chapter. D
Jen chapter 7 . 1/28/2006
Whoa...Update this! I love it! I want to see what happens, and whether the others will find out what Tsuzuki had to promise Muraki in order to save Hisoka's lfe! Update update update!
hyper flame chapter 7 . 1/16/2006
update pleaz!'.'
artemis347 chapter 7 . 10/28/2005
i love it! *whoops* you're such a great writer! i'm heading to your site now!
Koluno1986 chapter 7 . 8/31/2005
I just love this story! _ Muraki is such an awesome character and definatly a good pairing with Tsuzuki. Would please update again? Even though you haven't update since 2004? PLEASE? *puppy eye*
Shinigami Lawr chapter 7 . 7/20/2005
Well, seeing as I'll go trough all the trouble with putting you on my story-alert list, I might as well leave a review...

Keep going! Fast!