Reviews for Red Howling
Nonsensical Nonsense chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
I remember reading this when you first published this.

It was during the time when quality stories were few and far between but not too difficult to find.

It's sort of bittersweet to see this end, so all I can say is best of luck to you and your endeavors.

May the path you walk reward you.
KagomeGirl021 chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
i am saddened to find you may not be continuing/updating red howling as it was just starting to get good. i wanted to find out what would happen next. about silver and naruto meeting up and more. so many questions to be answered. if you ever feel the need to continue this or redo it please do or see if someone would like to continue this in your stead by adopting it. maybe it will give it life once again. _

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.
In the Silence chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
I thought that I should inform you that this chapter doesn't have any quotation marks around the dialogue. This makes the chapter hard to read.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 1/12/2010
interesting. i wonder how they will all interact.

but it also seems like a long time since you last updated... sigh.
Artificial Starlight chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
Wow, 2003. I don't think I've read such a story that hadn't been updated in so long. Six years...

That sucks, this story is really good. I love how you wrote it, a lot of detail and the chapters were really long and eventful.

I guess it's safe to assume it's dead though, right?

That makes me sad, not many authors can pull off a "Naruto comes back stronger and... intelligent" plot. And this was very good; you made it interesting.

Original. I love it.
kyubi-chan13 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
DAMN! that monster was just the friggin prologue? i mean...

D-A-M-N! i don't think i could ever write a chapter that long. wow.

looks like a great fic so far! if you tried, you could turn this into a book - well developed, independent plot and all (not to mention this thing is friggin damn HUGE enough to be a book)

_
mushmonster chapter 3 . 6/27/2008
this is extremely interesting. i have no idea where you're going with this, but i am perfectly happy having no idea. will the event that led to naruto's amnesia be explained in future chapters? but on to other matters, can you please put a slightly clearer seperation when you change perspectives? it gets kind of confusing. one more question, is silver in konoha with naruto? or is he naruto? that one section sort of blended together for me, sorry. i hope you update soon!
DeltaKyuubi chapter 3 . 4/18/2008
update soon please!
spotfreeya chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
this story is awesome! you jst havta update! plz
FanFiction.Net Says chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
so was that the future?
KonohasShadowFox chapter 3 . 9/23/2007
Please continue this story is excellent though a little confusing i would love if you updated it soon!
IReadOnly chapter 3 . 9/9/2007

CLIFF HANGERS!

ApocSM chapter 3 . 7/30/2007
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY, MUY BUENO! YOU DID A SUPERB JOB ON THE PLOT! UPDATE REAL SOON!
Master DK chapter 3 . 4/10/2007
like it
the panda chapter 3 . 3/29/2007
This story is getting really good! Please update so I don't have to freak out waiting to know what happens