Reviews for Misery Loves Company
Jenmoon1 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
cute thank you
Shukido-chan chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
That was such a cute fic. i really, really liked it. Is there a possibilty for a true TxM romance fic from you. This is the first TxM fic I've read that didn't turn me away due to a lack of desription or vey bad grammar. Thank you
sandwichsupernova chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Aw... I *loved* this... So beautiful, and it ties in perfectly with the events of Episode 60. CCS fandom needs more Tomoyo x Meiling fan fiction like this. Definitely.
Clarissa E chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
That was so sweet! One of the better CCS fics I've read.
AudacityofHuge chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Wow. I must say, that was one of the most well-portrayed Tomoyo fics ever. The charecters acted just as they would act, and it was portrayed very well. I like it. A lot. Particularly since, secretly, I support Tomoyo/Meiling. ;)
halfeatenmoon chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
Very sweet. That was brilliant. I can see that happening so clearly, Meiling running to Tomoyo and all. Who better to talk about a problem with than Daidouji? Normally I'd offer something about 'room for improvement' but for once I can't really think of anything...

Well, to tell you the truth, the amount of focus on what Tomoyo's hands were doing made me feel slightly oncomfortable, but that's probably just me as I'm not a very physical person. But then again, it could give a false sense of foreshadowing for a full-blown TomoyoMeiling romance, but it's all interpretation, I suppose.