Reviews for Charms of the Sea
abc chapter 9 . 10/6/2008
As it has been two years since your last posting, you could update now. The plot is original.
HiddenTiger13 chapter 9 . 10/29/2006
wow, if it really has been three years, are we going to have to wait that long again for the next chapter? i really, really, really like this story! please don't leave the cliffie forever? please? update soon!
ArmoredSoul chapter 9 . 10/17/2006
So far, this is all your own characters, but I really like where this is going. So, 'where be Jack?' as Gibbs would say.
mx1000 chapter 9 . 6/21/2006
I really like young Jack, and the orginal Captain Sparrow intrigues me. I would absolutely love it if you didn't wait another three years to update. :D
Rufwardo chapter 9 . 5/17/2006
O! I like this story, t'is very good indeed. Please don't leave it another 3 years before you update again. D
Captain MeraSparrow chapter 9 . 5/16/2006
O.O this is a very interesting story: love it! please update soon!
katy chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
o my god that was so good!

lotz of detail GOOD JOB!

have u ever considered being a writing?
kitfreaks chapter 4 . 4/1/2004
the story is good but jack seems kinda OC
LunarianPrincess chapter 8 . 2/22/2004
Oh i love this, i cant wait for more, lovely story _-
LunarianPrincess chapter 7 . 2/22/2004
So now we know where he got that obsession with people calling him by the right title, huh? i like your story a lot _-
LunarianPrincess chapter 6 . 2/22/2004
Aww Jack's growing into hinmself, a born heartbreaker, j/k _-
LunarianPrincess chapter 5 . 2/22/2004
Oh thats beautiful, i love it, HAHA thats great his first slap in a long line of slaps. Nice concept, writing and story _-
sessnine chapter 8 . 1/9/2004
This is great! I hope you update soon!
BattleofEvermore chapter 8 . 12/13/2003
Awesome. Truly lovley peice of work keep going I cant wait
Tar Irene chapter 8 . 10/31/2003
Hello! I just thought you should know that the reviewer "Lety" was me. I forgot to sign off that penname before reviewing :)

Anyway, I was looking at your story again and noticed that. You've been really nice about reviewing my story and I don't know if I've told you how much I appreciate that.. so, please, if you're feeling up to it, write more chapters, and I'll read ;)