Reviews for GOD OF CHAOS f
Fairy Princess Yuugi chapter 13 . 2/15
If u write a sequel then I would be most please because I love the mummy and the mummy returns I have watched them in english and in spanish as well and I love ardeth bay. But did u know that ardeth bay is just an anagram for death by ra as I found out for watching when they do a comentary on the movie
XpixieXsticksX chapter 13 . 3/12/2012
Sequel! Please, you are a very good writter and have an amazing imagination. I would love to read a sequel or just another Ardeth story.
Emilie Bay chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
hey... I asume you never did get around to writing a sequel, right? 'cause it'd be awesome. Loved it.
JainaZekk621 chapter 13 . 1/9/2012
This story was awesome! You should totally write a sequel! :D
Splishboom chapter 13 . 3/10/2011
Delightfully well done _ Come on, Sequel!
vampirelover2009 chapter 13 . 2/11/2010
yes yes please write a sequel!

i love this story and i can tell it doesn't end here!
Fishy Rainboots chapter 13 . 7/6/2008
Great job! I really enjoyed it. I hope there's a sequel!
RileyPoole'sLittleWhiskeyGirl chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
great story
katididnot chapter 13 . 2/23/2008
OMG i love it!

i couldn't stop reading! you should totally do a sequel!

that would be awesome!

congratz on writing an amazing story,

Katy
Rodidor chapter 13 . 7/7/2007
i luv it
star trek nutcase chapter 13 . 4/9/2007
just have recently discovered fanfic site and your story - must say it was extremely well written - as good as anything in the Mummy movies themselves or elsewhere - sure wish there were a sequel as I liked the Tilly/Ardeth pairing and am a sucker for romance
Sofasoap chapter 13 . 8/19/2006
Thank god its the weekend otherwise its 5 in the morning and i just finish reading your wonderful story! the ending left us begging for more.. I know you wrote this 3 years ago but ever consider a sequel? :) please?
Estora chapter 13 . 2/17/2006
Oh...this was fantastic! I loved it!

Estora
TwistedBella chapter 13 . 2/2/2006
your story is going to get me into trouble - i had to stay up until i had finished it and its now 1:30am and i have to be up in 5 hours for work. I just could not stop reading this, i hope you do a sequel (maybe you already have and i'm just being dumb - but it is early...or late...whichever you wish to choose)

congratulations on writing such a marvellously believable story - it was a pleasure to read and it was the least i could do to review it for you.

excellent job - i loved your style - you kept them all in Character and created some amazing characters of your own - i have added this to my favourite stories and have added you to my favourite authors - your style is truly wonderful to read. i need more!

well done!