Reviews for Wishful Thinking
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 6 . 6/17/2011
Just from the title, I could tell that it was probably going to be a story of the bittersweet sort. It was, but Wishful Thinking was beautifully written. Maybe Fakir and Ahiru will get their happy ending?
Breeluv chapter 6 . 4/21/2011
that was so cute and sweet adorable actually:)
GintsukiKyu chapter 6 . 2/18/2011
cute fic
missymace chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
you are good!

this story.. it has rendered me speechless. *clapclap*

i can feel the love both of them have for each other.

very well done!

xoxo
Ever the Antagonist chapter 6 . 8/7/2008
It's so bittersweet that it makes me wanna pull my hair out. It was a beautiful story and I wish you would make a sequel where they finally get their wish.
Mystic Spirit Angel chapter 6 . 3/18/2008
Sweet story, though I wish Ahiru would have been turned into a human.
Nitchu Mikata chapter 6 . 4/9/2007
AW! It's so... cute. Love the story

Nini :)
SheDreamsFiction chapter 6 . 8/24/2006
It's a cute but sort of sad ending. Other then that I loved your story a lot!
Zapenstap chapter 3 . 6/1/2005
Lol. I thought Pique was the one who liked Fakir! Oh well. Lilie is funnier. He named the duck duck... lol
Zapenstap chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Oh, I like this so far! It was written a long time ago, so reviews for it may not be exciting anymore, but I just finished this series, so I'm on a kick and looking for/writing some continuation. I like your work. It has a serene quality to it. Now on to the next part _
Nelja chapter 6 . 4/19/2005
It's a wonderful story! I loved it a lot! With the ending... not totally happy, but so much better than the real one... Til the last chapter, I planned to write in my review "I'm happy Uzura was is your fic, even if I would have liked it better with Aota, Drosselmeyer, and the librarians who cut books and hands", but finally they were here (except for the librarians, but I don't care)! I'm so happy! Why can't Fakir use his power for Ahiru this way, in the real series? It's so sad! Thank you for writing this!
villainrage chapter 6 . 10/30/2004
i love your story. it's very close to the actual scenario of the series. it's bittersweet and romantic. though some of the typographical errors made the story a bit hard to read.

i was glad to see a few PT fics here though i wish there would be more here at i was planning on writing one too but i was waiting for to creat its own PT section.
silentparade chapter 6 . 10/22/2004
wha I LOVe ur story. i read it non-stop. . . .

this is def. one of my fav. stories
Yume no Usagi chapter 6 . 6/1/2004
Gotta love this story. Tru to character & maintained the same bittersweet ending, but left a chance for hope! Very logical along the Princess Tutu line...This is a very sweet story, I have such a hard time finding Tutu fanfiction!
donna8157 chapter 6 . 5/29/2004
This was a beautiful story, sad yet happy still. It seems like what would happen if the story were to actually continue. I'm glad that they got to convey to each other their feelings in the end. It was very sweet and touching just like how the actual series was. Great work.