Reviews for Fingers of Dawn
Anything chapter 3 . 8/3/2003
Do I sense a triangle developing? O well, this will be interesting! Keep posting!
radicalL chapter 3 . 8/3/2003
Lee is such an idiot sometimes lol. Good fic. Excellent!
Chelsey-chan chapter 3 . 8/3/2003
lol! That was hilarious when he punched her! You've never seen Lee? He actually isn't that much out of character. Although, he calls her Sakura-san instead of chan. She calls him Lee-san since they both respect each other. Poor Sasuke (. I can't believe she would cheat on him! jk! Lee is being very unfair to Sakura. Update soon!
Fruit-tea1 chapter 2 . 8/3/2003
oh, can't wait for next chapter..
KawaiiKenshin chapter 2 . 8/2/2003
I know I'm getting repetitive, but once agin-

All: I love your story!

Me: *sweatdrop* Yeah...

Anyway, I can't wait to hear more! Go SasuSaku! *huge grin* See ya .~
radicalL chapter 2 . 7/31/2003
Would Rock Lee really do that? I think he loves her too much to put the sleeper hold on her... but good story anyway.
Mrs. Hyuga chapter 2 . 7/31/2003
WAAH! Shes been kidnapped! Please update soon! This is a great sequel! Sasuke acting all out of character! So cute! Me wuv him!

EVERYONE IN : WE KNOW!
inner sasuke chapter 2 . 7/31/2003
cool fic i love the pairing, the sleeper hold can knock some one out but lee at his current strength could ony manage mabye a 5 minute paraliyzation
inner sasuke chapter 2 . 7/31/2003
yurimi-neko chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
aah...so interestn!
Chelsey-chan chapter 2 . 7/30/2003
Yay! I've been eagerly awaiting this fic. Sakura and Sasuke seem like a married couple lol _. Poor Sakura though, Lee, even though I like him a lot I'll kill him for messing up SasuSaku! Um... I'm not sure if sleeper hold knocks them out, but it's fine anyway. I think it does. Update Soon! _
Angle G chapter 2 . 7/30/2003
Great story I can't wait for the next chapter.
222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15