Reviews for Fingers of Dawn
kiumi janille chapter 15 . 4/14/2005
oneesaenv chapter 15 . 4/7/2005
OH MY! its getting soo good and you had to end it! WAHH! please update!
PikapU chapter 15 . 3/5/2005
do itachi/sakura/sasuke!
Aitashiaku chapter 15 . 3/3/2005
i'll Vote SasuSaku 4 ever! lol...XP it was goign good...until u put a lemon in offence...i dun like lemons...but anywaiz...great story so far! keep writng!
Gothbrat chapter 11 . 2/25/2005
That was a good chappie plz hurry and write more...thx.
vote chapter 15 . 2/11/2005
rhoda-lin chapter 15 . 12/31/2004
please just sasuke and sakuraa. )
sierra chapter 15 . 12/5/2004
Sasuke and Sakura shouls be together because sakura is already going to have sasuke's baby and they love eachother more than anything. Anyway itachi is going to die by sasuke's hands anyway
annita chapter 15 . 11/20/2004
Like it! I love the couple *o* I'll surely read the next one! Keep on like that! Ah, and i vote for an Itachi/sakura/sasuke coupling *-*
Rikku chapter 15 . 11/20/2004
Ey! I love that story! Please continue it!

About your question on the last chapter... I DON'T LIKE THE TRIO! well... I HATE THAT TRIO!

If you ask me, I'm 100% SasuSaku, please, continue with the two only _
kira-924 chapter 15 . 11/16/2004
keep it a SASKUE N SAKURA FIC! plz oh plz keep it as a saskue n sakura ficcy!
sierra chapter 15 . 11/10/2004
hey, great stoty. I think it should be sasuke and sakura all the way. they look so cute together and if sakura gets pregnant sasuke will already be the father of the baby. SASUKE & SAKURA PERFECT COUPLE
Ukyoumon chapter 15 . 9/22/2004
No! Sasusaku. Itachi should NOT be involved. It's happened in way too many stories! plz, Itachi can still interact with Sakura and stil not be in love with her.

You know, say stalking her, telling her things about Sasuke. Eventually she'll blow up at him get her ass kicked Sasuke comes. There's a little moment and Voila! A fine story.
CamelliaxBloom chapter 15 . 9/18/2004
SASUxSAKUNESS! Must have SasuxSaku!...Pwease? lmao ur story is absoultely awesome! I don't see anything at all wrong wiht it it's too awesome! . pwease continue soon, and even tho Itachi is cool, I wouldn't pair Sakura and him together, I'm strictly SasuXSaku well ur story is aweosme and you are awesome and if you'd like I would be greatly honored if you could read one of my fics they all Naruto cuz that's all I read/watch! Ja Ne!

Seldom Sorrow
joann chapter 15 . 8/16/2004
i would love for you to continue you it as a sasu/saku... however, i also love itachi too... but if you were to continue as a sasusaku, it'll make it easier for me to organize my favorites.. haha sorry.. but i think overall, it'll be easier on your behalf to continue as sasu/saku, but don't kill off itachi so soon!
222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »