Reviews for Fingers of Dawn
violently happy chapter 15 . 7/14/2004
sasusaku,sasusaku,SASUSAKU,SASUSAKU PLZ!

IT ROCKS!

but i would have to admit if itachi was included then it would be a hard choice to figure out who sakura would be with at the end...remember sasuke/sakura and keep writing by the way good job!

ja ne!
KKSG chapter 15 . 7/10/2004
sasuke/sakura all the way!
joanna chapter 15 . 7/2/2004
hey i like what you wrote just keep it up and for me I would rather make it Sasuke/Sakura only beacause they really look great together. Hey this is my first time to write a review you're lucky you were the first one i wrote a review Sayonara!
Anfu chapter 15 . 6/17/2004
that was so cool! i vote for itachi/sakura/sasuke! this is going to be so interesting!
Richard0 chapter 15 . 6/14/2004
ok first off this story was a total dud. Ok not total. It started gettin' good at slice of lemon and i'm including end of story two and pest controrl here. I vote for an Itachi/sakura/sasuke triangle.
Richard0 chapter 8 . 6/13/2004
hm...how shall i say this well its comin' along badly. I dont see the plot and congratulations. hmm...this sasusaku series isn't growing up to my liking. But I'll read on. However i saw better sasusakus in my day if yur gonna make another one make it better than this. Well...thats just my opinion. Dont give up !
Richard0 chapter 3 . 6/13/2004
ok Lee's character is way off but I'm glad that theres a slight sakulee in it. I'll read on. Good work
HUALAY chapter 15 . 6/9/2004
SASUSAKU WILL BE FINE. iTCHIA CAN BE IN AND TRY TO STEAL sASUKE. k?
HUALAY chapter 14 . 6/9/2004
i FEEL SO WIERD. gOOD STORY! lUV IT
HUALAY chapter 6 . 6/9/2004
gOD, LEE'S SUCH A JERK
Mogi chapter 15 . 5/24/2004
Please continue your story. Onegai! I really like it. I don't want Itachi to get in the way. Make it a Sakura x Sasuke only. Thanks! It's so nice.
dana chapter 15 . 5/7/2004
super excellent story!
you should keep it sasuke/sakura but maybe have itachi want to get sakura to get sasuke mad/jealous or what not. but don't have her fall for itachi.
narutofanfiction chapter 15 . 5/7/2004
i vote triange! much interesting
li'l-blue-cupid chapter 15 . 4/25/2004
i vote for itachi/sakura/sasuke! add some lemon if you like. pls. continue the story please! i beg you! hehehe ita/saku/sasu! it'll be interesting! oh, make sure itachi loses in the end! hehehe
mamimi chapter 15 . 4/22/2004
let's give it a real twist! make itachi fall 4 sakura! with some lime if you wish... hehehe
but keep sasuke/sakura plz! oh .. and make itachi suffer a bit ... just a bit cuz i luv him... ok?
222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »