Reviews for The Great Bishy Abduction
Magical-Wildgirl chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
This is really cute and quite funny.

It'll be interesting to see how they go about trying to catch them, Malik especially...*is picturing what Malik will do in order to get away*

But I would just like to mention that the preferred spelling of 'bishie' is like that. 'Bishie' or 'bishies', no 'y'.
SaSaMi7 chapter 5 . 11/27/2003
HEHE GEUSS WHO! i like this story! hehe! bad lil malik! haha!
ryou- this story is interestin!
SaSaMi7- i no that is why i am readin it hun!
ryou- oo...lol!
SaSaMi7- dont put mah ryou in with ne one! he is mine! ALL MINE! *chuckles*
ryou- he he...um...i am scared!
SaSaMi7- dont be hun! ne ways ur story is good update and update on ur otha one Angel Eyes!
Nami chapter 5 . 11/3/2003
Tee hee, i just felt like reviewing cuz i LOVE THIS STORY! lol, oh yeah, also to bluefuzzyelf, seto is rather hot, but he is MINE! BWAAHAHAHAHA! ok, i think i had a little to much halloween candy, i had over 30 pieces, you know, M&Ms, 3musketeers, those little hershy bars things, m, majoryly chocolaty, also i had those little chocolate covered expresso beans lol

seto: AND YOU DIDN'T SHARE YOU PIG!

me: SHADDUP! YOU BEHAVE NOW!

Seto: *falls on ground like inuyasha does because Nika gave me a pretty blue necklace that matches his eyes and makes him sit, what more could a person ask for*

me: wel, off for MORE CHOCOLATE!
bluefuzzyelf chapter 5 . 10/28/2003
Malik. Him. Share? HEY! Okay, here's the solution, clone the Inuyasha, them mix them up so we don't know who's the original, and me and Jodea get one each. Can i also have Kouga? Malik and Seto. *drools* Damn, they hot!
Nami-chan AGAIN chapter 5 . 10/20/2003
Yeah, Seto was a bit restless that night! AHAHA! sory, i amuse myself!...seto amuses me too, nyee he he he *huggles seto*
Nami chapter 5 . 10/14/2003
Guess who's back! BACK AGAIN! I'm also known as Some Person! Hey? Can I some hentai thingy with Seto? I'd LOVE to read it! (and be IN it) muahahaha

Seto: m, mee to.

Nami: I know!*pulls seto off to large king size bed* hehehe, being naughty...
lilhillbillie chapter 5 . 10/9/2003
Hey Nika!

I thought you'd take my 80 acres offer up so I went ahead and found out how to build several teleport points. Instant access to and from the bishy farm, and as an added bonus it won't harm the ozone layer! I can't tell you the details on this review for security reasons but e-me later and with some idea of a story construct (a.k.a. assurance that my Miroku-kun will DEFFONATLY be in the next fic) and I'll let you in on it. Oh, and it'll only work on an official Sake Sister. (people on you site, need to know how many to expect.)

Some Person chapter 3 . 8/18/2003
hehheheh! I hope this works! Funny chappie! hehehe! Nami went to bed...with seto! lol!
bluefuzzyelf chapter 3 . 8/17/2003
oh, you hentai girl! But you can't neglet the other sake sister! *shakes finger warningly* but i guess you deserve your fun. *relents*
lilhillbillie chapter 3 . 8/16/2003
YOU ARE TWISTED!

*gleaming eyes*

Every time you do this I realize even more, why I like reading your fics SO much. If I had more gull, I'd try my own version of this fic out. Unfortunately, it'd have ta be on

I wanna cookie. Or twenty. hehe

lilhillbillie chapter 2 . 8/16/2003
So... was Kurama *Yoko Kurama* or plain red haired bishyness? Either way... you wouldn't happen to have his number, would you? I need to expand my bishy obsession. Speaking of expanding...I kinda have this thing for the celtic knight. I love the silent obedient type. If you could find it in your heart to add little ol' me, little ol' him (or technicall it, since "he" is a card and all) and a little ol' closet... I know I know it a tiny (insanely HUGE) bit odd but ... so am I!

NE way (This is what you've been waiting for, right?)

lilhillbillie chapter 1 . 8/16/2003

I got My POSTER BACK!

*clutches harder*

Miroku Miroku Miroku ...

P.S.

If and WHEN you help me get MY Miroku-kun, we can store um in my parents backyard. They live in Arkansas and own 80 acers of land. It'll be a tight fit but...

Jodea Moondreamer chapter 2 . 8/11/2003
Urg. Only two reviews for this story. Come on. This story is so cool. Hey. Nika was one of the orginial bishey huntresses. So read this fic and review. If you do I will send you a picture or link to good picture. By the way. I am crazy and Yami is a MAJOR HENTAI! Hehehehehe you will have to read the rest of the fic to find out how hentai he is. So REVIEW!

Jodea Moondreamer little sister of Mistress Nika
Sara-Kitten chapter 2 . 7/30/2003
that is awsome!

your stories are hilarious!
Jodea Moondreamer chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Hi. I hope you all liked my oneechan's story. I am hapy. I get to have cute characters. This story is so funny and I will say no mean words ever if I get 2 small make out scenes in this story. My oneechan knows with who. Alright now go read her other stories before you sign off. You know you want to.

Jodea Moondreamer