Reviews for Of Angels and Demons
Jade Cade chapter 11 . 3/31/2005
NO! Where was the black dove? I was counting on the black dove to bring a way that Bakura could live too!

Gah! I have two choices now..a) Kill you and avenge Bakura's death or b) drown out my sorrow with chocolate and a few nice tendershipping fics and lemons (or limes, whichever they are called.)

*glances between dagger and chocolate while twitching* Hm..I've never been a big fan of blood..and that chocolate looks awfully good..not to mention those sweet citrus fics..*starts drooling*

Okay, so looks like you're off the hook. Don't get me wrong you are a wonderful author..but you killed Kura-chan so you aren't my favorite person right now.. *starts gobbling down chocolate to consume her sorrows*
Nette chapter 11 . 3/15/2005
...WOW...OMG! I have to say that was one of the BEST Bakura and Ryou fan fics that i have ever read in my whole life. All though i didn;t want Bakura to die in the end the story was totally amasing. Kept writing awesome fan fic because they are truely great stories.
Esthern' EraguardiansofChaos chapter 11 . 12/4/2004
ahem. i am now severely ticked. HOW COULD YOU FREAKIN' KILL BAKURA! RIGHT AFTER HE SAVED RYOU TOO!

Bakura: sulks

YOU BETTER HAVE A PROLOGUE! OR A SEQUEL! I DON'T CARE MUCH REALLY!
Angry Wonton chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
You are one of Zenryos favorite authors. I am writing this to all of his favorites and i tell you this. Zenryo is mine! He is my favorite and i am his.
shady gurl chapter 11 . 11/17/2004
I loved this fic! besides there are too many fics with too happy endings
HANDHELD Uber Rei Model 05 chapter 11 . 10/10/2004
That made me cry! ;_; Don't push yourself, but I do hope that you get the epilouge up soon. This was such a sad story...I'm gonna start cryin' again soon...
fatlazikat chapter 11 . 9/6/2004
flk-actually, what i was thinking was 'KILL RYOU TOO!'. see, i would think kill that bitch if you ever killed a llama or a cow becuase even though not many people know it the are the belt of the society since they hold our pants up and nobody wants to see boxers.

ylk- i just think kill everything and everybody. it is easy.

flk-well, im not gonna talk about this chapter cuz i read it a long time ago and i was all lazy and didnt review. so i just took time to read all the reviews and everybody was so sad that it made me sad.

ylk-you were laughing

flk-that was how sad i was. you see deep down i am a very caring person like kaiba

ylk-forgive my mistake

flk-so you made us waste all that spinach on ryous death party and then you save him and kill bakura? do you think spinach grows on trees or something? cuz it doesnt. at least i dont think it does.

ylk-i think nadako has been planning this from the beginning

flk-*gasps* you're right

ylk-we must take action!

flk-c-can we eat spinach first

ylk-sure

flK-YAY!

ylk-in the epilouge please kill ryou. or put richard simmons in it

flk-RICHARD!

ylk-whatever. bye
sarahseptember chapter 11 . 9/2/2004
baku-chan is dead! WHA! *clutches bakura plushie rocking back and forth muttering* its okay, its just a fanfic, baku-chan is perfectly fine. *takes a deep breath and manages to choke out* th-this s-story was v-very well wr-wr-written! *runs off crying over beloved baku-chan*
squigglything chapter 11 . 8/25/2004
Carmen5: hello, wahh...thsi is so0o0o sad...*cries* hehehe, please write epilogue, this story is t0tally awes0me, want t0 read m0re, _

Nemrac: keep updating, seeya!
Sage Kaley chapter 11 . 8/8/2004
Damn you! Such a freaking sad ending to a frickin sad story! (cries loudly) I hate you so much! Why? Why?

...believe it or not I love every bit of this story, even the ending ;; I'm just a little weird when I get emotional...Now I know why my reviewers yell at me for sad chapters...

But it was great, I just wish Bakura hadn't died...I hope you do release that epilogue though. I will be waiting. _

Sage Kaley
Tadashi chapter 11 . 8/8/2004
lol great ending so very beautiful... great job!

-Tadashi
Mina-chan AMD chapter 11 . 8/8/2004
Mina: I'm too lazy to log in right now. Still, I'm happy you finally updated and I liked the ending a lot even if you did kill Bakura. I don't have any more time right now so I'll talk to you the next time you update! Ja!
Kerei Kitsune chapter 11 . 8/7/2004
O_ HOW CAN U END IT LIKE THAT! IT'S SAD I'M FREAKING CRYING!look what you did... you made me cry...that was so sad...*sniff* There better be an epilogue...that was so sad...how can it be to late for bakura...its not fair...poor Ryou...Poor Bakura...
koosei chapter 11 . 8/7/2004
T_T That can't be the end! Bakura still has to save Ryou! Is he at least gonna see him in the epilogue?

keep writing!

ja ne!
Mooncinder chapter 11 . 8/3/2004
*sobs like crazy* That was VERY dramatic. *sniff* I loved it! Please, please, please don't take 5 months to upload the epilogue. *offers Bakura and Ryou plushies and several plates of the world's best cookies*

I love your writing, well done!

*Mooncinder*