Reviews for Remember Your Heart
Anon chapter 20 . 11/16
I would to know if milo was sorted in the slytherin house
I just had to re-read this story of yours. Love it and a perfect ending. Well written and the twists are all worth it. I highly recommend this to anyone needing something to read. Love it. Please continue writing.
barbaravitoriatp chapter 20 . 7/16
Uma maravilhosa fanfic que me fez mais do que feliz de poder a ler. Faz-se tempo desde que tenho o link dela em meu poder, mas no entanto somente agora relembrei dela e a pude ler. E foi-me ótimo fazer isso. Uma incrível história muito bem criada e que me deixou mais do que feliz de a ler u.u
SiriyBlack chapter 20 . 6/8
That was so cheesy it was queso... and just perfect. I really didn't expect that little plot twist. Very well done.
This story doesn't make sense.
Aww, that was great. The new ideas of what they do for a living is great and believable. Good ending, written well and intriguing mystery of what was going on. An enjoyable read and problems met perfectly appropriately. Loved this story. I hope to read more and thanks for sharing.
Nice on the raw emotions and fight, everyone accusing each other, perfect. It is tough having to be a care giver to someone and buttons are pressed while patience runs short. Good job.
booklover 0711 chapter 20 . 3/5
beautiful story , this is the second time I have read it and it never cease to amaze me , I truly loved it.
Phoenix900 chapter 20 . 12/18/2016
Lovely story. Well done!
Tsumujikaze Yumi chapter 20 . 11/13/2016
Always a pleasure to read your work! Second time i did and i still cannot keep the smilles from my face in the end haha thanks !
ranchan-akari chapter 20 . 10/27/2016
Wonderful! I love how their relationship slowly developed, and I adore how they actually go to see a therapist and talk out their problems.
SaiyaCat chapter 6 . 8/18/2016
Wow
Guest chapter 20 . 8/10/2016
I simply cannot believe this is your only work. Absolutely wonderful: well-written, poignant at times, light, dark, mature, and an absolute gift. I would love to read more of your writing. Thank you
LadyWhiteRose2015 chapter 20 . 3/21/2016
AWWW and WOW. The build up on the suspense was amazing. Trying to puzzle out who was in and who was out was the most wonderful thing to read. You did a wonderful job with the mystery and the reveal. I have to say adding that bit of "torture" to "Duddykins" was priceless.
I look forward to reading more of your work.
~LWR2015
Dagger-Seishin chapter 20 . 1/28/2016
Hmnn very interesting. Drove me a bit. Crazy that the time skip wasn't really announced but I'm glad they're happpy in the end.