Reviews for Tristan's Cousin
Koren chapter 7 . 10/14
I normaly like to finish a story befor i review but i can't finish this. I like the idea but it bothers me that you have almost all of the male characters pinning after Sakura. It takes away from the story i find. Also there are some grammer errors but there miner.
Please update soon! I'm really into the story and am always checking for its update...
Guest chapter 9 . 6/27/2016
Aw man it's over? Well Bravo. I'm quite impressed. I don't normally enjoy cross overs but yours was by far the best i've read.
katey chapter 9 . 2/23/2016
this story is amazing can you please update soon I really want to carry on reading this story. it is the best and I agree with the comments. sakura should use more of her power and show everyone how strong she is. she is after all the card mistress.
spolieralertprincess chapter 9 . 2/24/2016
please update soon I really like this story and if its okay can we see mor of sakura power. she is strong. I really like this story.
MagicalUnicorn chapter 9 . 4/16/2015
Plz write more it's a very good story plot and I really enjoy it
Guest chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
This story is really good. I wished you continued this. If you do ever continue this tale, I'd hope that Sakura would use her powers. Maybe some Kero or Yue action xD
AstarteLuna chapter 9 . 8/12/2014
interesting story and chapter.
Loki921 chapter 9 . 7/17/2014
Oh man this is good. Hope you update soon. Can't wait.
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
Cool chapter. I am happy you updated.
CalcBoy91 chapter 9 . 5/14/2014
This chapter feels more like a filler.
It doesn't feel like much happened in this particular chapter besides reviewing that Sakura knew the kaibas

ignore the stuff at the bottom posting this review on my phone and it won't delete the stuff...

sucker up near the cablesdel
The Queen of Water chapter 9 . 5/14/2014
Cute
animeandmangafangirl chapter 9 . 5/14/2014
Awesome!
DragonFire Princess chapter 9 . 5/14/2014
Cool chapter, but man please don't take too long to update please.
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 4/2/2014
This story is lovely still.