Reviews for Where I Belong
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Man, I can't believe I didn't review this one yet...it's the third time I read this fic, and I didn't review...? Anyhow, there's something almost intangible about his angst here...I mean, Aoshi's a cold, heartless bastard in the show and stuff, but reading this makes me wonder sometimes...does he have a soft side? If he did, this is EXACTLY what I'd imagine him to be. The image of a man holding his dead (or dying) beloved in his arms, crying tears of regret and sorrow, is probably the strongest emotional touch I have ever felt from a reading...and although there have been others, this is among the very best. No lies here; this one is DEEP.

I really loved it. Plushies. If you've got another one this deep, let me know! I want to read another of this magnitude...
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
so sad
joy chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
man. you're cruel.
Angry Bokken chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
*cries* WAH That was so sad! Your fic actually made me cry, and I DO NOT cry for fics! *continues crying*
*sniff* Ahem... anyway, the next chapter had better be about Aoshi being reunited with everyone in Heaven, or I... I... I'm gonna have to cry some more. *sobs* T_T
AB
P.S.: NO ONE ELSE HAD BETTER DIE! *continues sobbing* TT_TT
damselindistress2 chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
This is my second time reading this fic and it's still great even after 2 months! Though i still don't see chapter 2 coming...ahem...*hint hint* Hope to be seeing more of this story! and remember...HAPPY ENDING!
Shuffle Queen chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
That made me cry pretty hard. I was hoping you;d make is unrealistic and have her come back so they could get married and have little Aoshis and Misaos running around. Oh well, great job on this and keep it up. Later.
Shuffle Queen
Nutpyro chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
beautiful ...(weeps)wow wow wow...what else could i say...its beautiful..now write more...

nutpysco
Decadency chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
YES it does fucking SUCK! THIS IS FOR THE TIME THAT YOU FLAMED ME! I am NOT Christian! Got that? I don't care about HEll or Heaven! There is no difference to me! BECAUSE THEY DON"T FUCKING EXIST! Stupid Girl!

Shiva Yuki: ... Um... she kinda right if you look at it and besides How do you know that aoshi wouldn't kill himself over MIsao? HUHUHUHU

So what if his OOC, you don't know whats under the mask of his. DON't INSULT SOMEONE WITHOUT A REASON. YOU HAD STUPID REASON AND YOU SHOULN'T TELL SOMEONE TO GO TO HELL, YOU SHOULD.

bACK TO
Sword-girl chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
It was beutifull...
Valese chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
ok..as long as the next chappie has a happy ending, im happy. i HATE sad endings! please put up the next chappie cuz im gettin awfully sad over here...
Noriko chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Um... I can't remember if I already reviewed or not...but the story is really great! I want to read the rest... I love all your fanfiction... It's great.
Nyaro chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
This is good Amanda! ;) Keep going!
dadsnavygirl831 chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
*Sniff, sniffle* That was...so sad...but, it was good too. *starts bawling* WWAHH! POOR, POOR, POOR AOSHI!