Reviews for Out of Time
SereniteRose chapter 2 . 3/31
I just discovered and read these to chapters, and let me just say they are awesome, I do hope that you add more chapters to this story, it great and wonderful. thanks ever so much.
JaneA0202 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
i forgot to mention, that I hope that child is Severuss, If something bad happened to Hermione, like somebody raped her and she has now a child, so I really dont want to know...
JaneA0202 chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
When I looked at the date of the last update, I knew I shouldnt read this story, because you will probably never update it. But those two chapters are really nice, there are many things left unexplained so Im a bit confused, but it was a very good start.
Ginz.x chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
Woahh!

Drama!

Wow.

Is this going to be continued upon?

Please say so?

Ive read all but 3 of your stories, and I love them :)

I really do, since i keep using long words.

See.

Still, this is fantabulous!

x
Chobbix chapter 2 . 7/26/2005
OLH OH OH ! A CHiLD ! ) Update.
alex chapter 2 . 7/22/2005
wowsers, awesome plottie. you realyy should continue this you know... please? : )
no name chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
THis story I feel should be longer than two chapters and I really want to see the family together. I hope that you update really really soon and continue this story seeing as it hasn't been updeated for a while. I like the going away and coming back story though.
none chapter 2 . 12/31/2004
This is a great story but it has not been updated for a while and I really like it. I hope that you update this story really soon. I love Snape/Hermione stories and this is one of my favorites. ALso, I would like to see him meet his child.
duj chapter 2 . 12/19/2004
What happened to chapter 3?
Scatterheart chapter 2 . 1/17/2004
WHOA NELLIE! a child, you say? wow, now i REALLI wanna see how this continues!
(oh, btw, being the idiot that i am, i didn't realize there was a 2nd chap until i was reading the reviews and i was like, why are ppl reviewing the 2nd chapter!)
thank you for making it a happy resolution. you are very brave to take the happy-path for sev and hermie, when the most easy way out is the sad-path. and you do a good job at writing the reuinion, too.
Scatterheart chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
No! darn that dark lord for messing up a good relationship.
your one-shots are like treats to me on a very quiet evening when the whole house is asleep. SO EMOTIONAL!
I don't know why you say it's OOC, b/c i can completely get Snape's tortured-ness from your fics! BRILLIANT! as always, of course.
Doyle'sangel chapter 2 . 10/5/2003
That's not cool. You can't leave it there. Write more. I love it.

Roses
LythTaeraneth chapter 2 . 9/4/2003
*snicker* Oh god, please write more. This is SO amusing.
Renton chapter 2 . 8/27/2003
WOAH! You must write more!
Rosmerta chapter 2 . 8/26/2003
Oh wow, I'm so glad you decided to continue this fic! I can't wait for the next chapter. You've made it very romantic without being sappy. Love it! Can't wait to meet the little one, either. You tease - we don't even know if it's a boy or a girl yet! :D