Reviews for Out of Time
JaneA0202 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
i forgot to mention, that I hope that child is Severuss, If something bad happened to Hermione, like somebody raped her and she has now a child, so I really dont want to know...
JaneA0202 chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
When I looked at the date of the last update, I knew I shouldnt read this story, because you will probably never update it. But those two chapters are really nice, there are many things left unexplained so Im a bit confused, but it was a very good start.
Ginz.x chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
Woahh!

Drama!

Wow.

Is this going to be continued upon?

Please say so?

Ive read all but 3 of your stories, and I love them :)

I really do, since i keep using long words.

See.

Still, this is fantabulous!

x
Chobbix chapter 2 . 7/26/2005
OLH OH OH ! A CHiLD ! ) Update.
alex chapter 2 . 7/22/2005
wowsers, awesome plottie. you realyy should continue this you know... please? : )
no name chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
THis story I feel should be longer than two chapters and I really want to see the family together. I hope that you update really really soon and continue this story seeing as it hasn't been updeated for a while. I like the going away and coming back story though.
none chapter 2 . 12/31/2004
This is a great story but it has not been updated for a while and I really like it. I hope that you update this story really soon. I love Snape/Hermione stories and this is one of my favorites. ALso, I would like to see him meet his child.
duj chapter 2 . 12/19/2004
What happened to chapter 3?
Scatterheart chapter 2 . 1/17/2004
WHOA NELLIE! a child, you say? wow, now i REALLI wanna see how this continues!
(oh, btw, being the idiot that i am, i didn't realize there was a 2nd chap until i was reading the reviews and i was like, why are ppl reviewing the 2nd chapter!)
thank you for making it a happy resolution. you are very brave to take the happy-path for sev and hermie, when the most easy way out is the sad-path. and you do a good job at writing the reuinion, too.
Scatterheart chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
No! darn that dark lord for messing up a good relationship.
your one-shots are like treats to me on a very quiet evening when the whole house is asleep. SO EMOTIONAL!
I don't know why you say it's OOC, b/c i can completely get Snape's tortured-ness from your fics! BRILLIANT! as always, of course.
Doyle'sangel chapter 2 . 10/5/2003
That's not cool. You can't leave it there. Write more. I love it.

Roses
LythTaeraneth chapter 2 . 9/4/2003
*snicker* Oh god, please write more. This is SO amusing.
Renton chapter 2 . 8/27/2003
WOAH! You must write more!
Rosmerta chapter 2 . 8/26/2003
Oh wow, I'm so glad you decided to continue this fic! I can't wait for the next chapter. You've made it very romantic without being sappy. Love it! Can't wait to meet the little one, either. You tease - we don't even know if it's a boy or a girl yet! :D
Headmaster Cromwell chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
I was wondering if you would be interested in joining my Harry Potter Online Roleplaying game. There we roleplay as though we are students attending the magical school Salem. This includes going to classes, making friends, having adventures, ect. The link to the main page is:

headmaster_cromwell/

The link to the Velvet Hall is:

Hope you'll come join us. :) Cheers!