Reviews for Such Great Heights
BlueMhigz chapter 8 . 9/25/2007
funny funny funny

loved it

its hysterical when omi was mentally challenged
Felflowne chapter 8 . 10/7/2005
Yay! It's finished! I'm sorry I'm arriving so late, but i read this absolutely yonks back and I'm so glad it's all done. Very good job!
InNoCeNt CrY chapter 8 . 3/14/2005
yah! i luv ur story! write more ne?
Tainted Halo chapter 8 . 3/10/2005
Oh that was wonderful.
senshixdoukeshi chapter 8 . 3/6/2005
YES! The end! A part of me rejoices at the prospect of one of the many fics I'm addicted to actually having closure... Though this fic was one of the funniest I've gotten to read in a LONG while. Man I enjoyed myself. hee hee hee.
ChiChi chapter 8 . 2/15/2005
3 words: You rock my socks. Well that's atually more than 3 but who cares?

You'r a really good writer so keep on writing.
Ayaren chapter 8 . 1/23/2005
That was HILARIOUS! Good stuff, it was insane and I loved it.
BlueIce chapter 8 . 1/7/2005
he he, psycho PMS Omi is always fun to read about _ congrats for the fic!
Leanie chapter 8 . 1/3/2005
wow. its done. cool. that was a very cute fic all in all and i am glad that it is done. Ive waited so long for the whole thing and its good that its done. liked the ending. Sneaky ken *giggles* and a red head in the bushes hum interesting...
Grasshopper chapter 8 . 1/2/2005
*smirks at "letter" from Brain to Body*

Dear Brain.

*sticks out tongue while flipping you off*

Love, Body.

Kukukukuku...

O.O Kenken...-planned- for Omi to kiss him to shut him up? As in, planned ahead? Using his brain? *gasps for air*

...but what was Aya-kun doing in the hedges...

*huggles you* Yay, I'm so glad you finished! And because of me, heehee! But what would you -call- a club for those lacking many brain cells? Who would even have the brain power to think up a name? *mind is blown*

*grabs the orange juice and vodka to go away and think*
Bugnuks And Crossbows chapter 8 . 1/2/2005
I loved this fic, every bloody chapter... *Pets it* I also loved the ending XD That was amusing. It just... fit. Great job, thought it's kinda sad that it's over. Oh well... _

~Amy
Grasshopper chapter 6 . 12/29/2004
"So you were taught a perverted moose song by a crazy drunk chick."

*points above* Alright, -that- is probably one of the funniest quotes ever in a KenOmi ficcie. *nods* Yep, yep. Very muchly likely.

You're killing me with this fic, the Grassy barely even has working brain cells left to review with!
coconut chapter 7 . 10/16/2004
Ha ha ha ha ha! *almost fall out of sit* Woah, anyways I like your story its hilarous!
Left Sock chapter 7 . 10/15/2004
I've always been a fan of a completely deranged fic, even more so if they have oil and water pairings. Goth Omi amuses me though I've always wondered why I see him in so many fics, none the less he is by far the best I've seen for no other reason then he's a raving lunatic. Ken is endearingly stupid; I have to feel for the guy as I have put my foot in my mouth about as many times as him. I could really care a less what kind of music he likes, unless this is some grand plot device that will be decisive to how it all ends, even then I still really don't.

I'm also guessing that maybe the person to whom Yohji was apologizing was Aya, and am curious if you'll do anything with it. All in all I love this fic, and most of your other ones for being refreshingly out there and completely random in a body of fics that seem so repetitive.

Although I do feel the need to point out that even though an egg will explode in the microwave, it shouldn't cause the door to fly open. At least it didn't when I blew one up a couple summers ago, it was a long day. A hotdog in a cheap microwave though, or even better, popcorn in a metal bowl, metal in general mixed with microwaves (especially if it's leftover Thanksgiving turkey wrapped in tin foil)can all be very fun. Well, except for the clean up, provided the microwave does survive the egg exploding it will never be the same again and everything will forever taste "off."

Left Sock