Reviews for Some Place Called Home
livinoutloud chapter 4 . 7/6/2006
good
Lady-Crymsyn chapter 4 . 5/20/2005
good fic but i don't think there would ever be such a reform school like the one in your story. it would most likely be like a huge prison with bars and metal detectors and high fences with spikes on them. if there really was a reform school like the one in your story i would go right now and attemp to still a car or rob some store just to get in. update soon :)
Pobbin chapter 4 . 8/13/2004
i see that you haven't updated for a while, which is sad, cuz i just randomly stumbled upon this fic, and i really like it. hope its just conquerable writers block, rather than personal problems. anyway, its a really amazing fic, the characters are great, dialogue is natural, and the plot is original. heheh, kagome and attempted murder. they dont exactly fit. which is why its so great in the story. there are a few spelling issues here and there, but they dont really distract. keep it up, if at all possible...
Abigale Lillian chapter 4 . 2/9/2004
I really love this story and the story line. All of the characters are, well, in character. I really enjoyed reading this so far, and I can't wait until the next chapter.
MuslimBarbie chapter 4 . 2/8/2004
love it! can't wait for more
demented-squirrel chapter 4 . 2/7/2004
What's bi-polar?and i know you and everyother author here gets this alot but, great story and update soon... im typing in the dark here to give ya this... literaly. I wonder... i Sess and Narky going to be in the *dum dum dum* west wing? ah well, anywho/anycrud(depends on D.S.'s mood) update!
kt chapter 4 . 2/4/2004
wow..ilove it!ples ples update soon...
QTBLACK chapter 4 . 1/28/2004
im having so much fun reading this! pleese keep writing... i cant wait till the next chapter! :)
Kim chapter 4 . 1/28/2004
This is great, hope another chapter comes out soon.
Hawk Niag chapter 4 . 1/27/2004
Gyah! There's no more! That's not fair! You've gotta write more! Please? I like the whole reform school idea. Keep writing!
sweetnsad chapter 4 . 1/27/2004
aww poor kagome:( inuyasha can be so mean somtimes*sigh* plz plz plz update soon!its really good and i totaly want to know what will happen next!
Sierra chapter 4 . 1/27/2004
I did like that a lot!
I hope you write more soon!
Erin chapter 4 . 1/27/2004
Sarah that was a great chapter! i was so happy when i saw that you had written a new chapter!yeah! i'm happy,i'm happy!wahahahah!
sorry ,!
BloodRedTearz chapter 3 . 1/14/2004
i love it, i cant wait for the next chapter
Anime Gurl16 chapter 3 . 11/26/2003