Reviews for Switcheroo
IM GONNA KILL YOKO chapter 4 . 11/19/2009
WHEN DO WE MEET KAGS SERIOUSLY THIS IS GETTING ARRGAVTING(i cant spell btw)
LilFoxyLady chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
I CANT WAIT TO MEET INUYASHA THE PERV AND KAGOME THE DEMON SLAYER
No ones shadow chapter 4 . 7/25/2005
This is the funniest thing I've ever if Kagomes going to be the demon huntress and Sango the pristess and her cat is Kirra,does that Bouyo is going to be the fire cat?.Anyway please update
NekoYasha09 chapter 4 . 2/19/2005
I love this story please update
mirokuluver chapter 4 . 3/16/2004
great story...i think u left quite a bit out but it ur story so...update soon!
~MiRoKuLuVeR~
Foxfire chapter 4 . 12/31/2003
It's tetsusaiga.
Interesting story!
BloodRoseOTDemon chapter 4 . 9/7/2003
i can't wait 'til kagome and inuyasha come into the story this ought to be funny.
Madoka Makkura chapter 4 . 8/30/2003
Cute! I love the idea Hoep you update asap!

Can't wait till Inuyasha and kagome make the scene!

-Youkai Taijiya Kihok
Muffin Ruler chapter 4 . 8/18/2003
kool story so far, but one ? im a shippo fan. but i cant see a cute thing like shippo looking like myoga(is that spelled right) ew bad pic in head. but keep writing. i cant wait for kagome and inuyasha to come in the picture.

plus it is hard to see miroku to be mean like inuyasha. but if thats what u have to do, thats what u have to do.(not that i likr miroku or anything)

!_!
rpg-gil chapter 4 . 8/11/2003
This story's so twisted! Shippo as Myouga? Naraku as Sesshoumaru? What next? Please continue, I really want to know who Sesshoumaru's gonna be... is he going to be Naraku? AAGH!
The Fallen17 chapter 4 . 8/8/2003
aWW I LIKE The oppisiteness! _ MIROKU IS KAWAII WIth the eares!
EmiKarei chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
one expersion and one 3 words

O_O;

WHAT THE FU**
Lil-Strange-Person chapter 2 . 7/31/2003
I love your story so far! _ you got everything right down to the

"Pull out the sword!" Sango suddenly yelled. Miroku stared at her.

"And why should I do that?" he asked. "Hurt his pride!" Sango yelled back.

Yup, I remember the _ lol, cant wait for the next chapter!
sdchuong chapter 2 . 7/31/2003
Yo! 'Neways, "switcheroo"'s getting along. Oh, and great job with Kikyo and Kaede! I hate Kikyo all the way! Um, but go easy with InuYasha being a perv, ok? Well, cya!

~NaniYasha
sdchuong chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
I don't have an e-mail, unfortunately, but I will tell you that you're one of my favorite authors! Oh, yeah, my pen name is NaniYasha, not "sdchuong" - that's my parents' screen name. I loved your story "Boy Troubles"! It was SO funny. This story's sounds interesting. So what happens next?

~NaniYasha

p.s. "Nani" comes from my middle name "Nanithanh". I'm Vietnamese.