Reviews for Diary
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Lovely piece of work! Bakura is so amusing! Ryou has so much troubles with the psychologic conditioning and love-despair relation to Bakura! It's bound to end up being TENDER! XD At heart.
Deadly8123 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Ryou, Ryou, Ryou...The best place to hide stuff, is INSIDE the bed. Not on top near a pillow, not under the bed, but inside the bed. Take a knife and ripe a hole in is somewhere, and stick what ever your hiding inside it, and put a zipper on it to match the bed color, pretty good hiding place...I can tell you that much.
noffermans chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
i like it, sweet in some way
SilkyBlood chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
0_0... Aaaawwww... that is so sweet! I freaking love it!
Rose77 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Aww, I thought it was rather sweet! You should make a sequel about what happens the next day or something because I think it'd be very fluffy! Loved it!
consumedbylove chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
This was so awesome. Bakura's reactions were to die for.
xnightmare'sxnightmarex chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
this is so funny! i loved it!
me chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
i love bakura's comments. though 'mr. sexy' is a little odd. i like bakura is annoyed cause it's messing with his brain.
cathy chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
its cute & funny! _
Seshafi chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Seshafi: *sighs in a lovey-dovey way* I loved it.

Bakura: *mumbles* I'll send you to the Shadow Realm...

Yami Seshafi: Bakura, I'm warning you.

Ryou: *hearts all around him* MY YAMI LOVES ME!

Seshafi: *holds hands with Ryou and dances in a circle* BAKURA LOVES RYOU!

Yami Seshafi: O_o... well, we both loved the story. My hikari is a bit... odd. *hands you a plate* have some brownies!
Lunariee chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
ROFL! Very funny story! I loved it when Bakura was writing side notes in the diary X3. You did great!
The Blonde Midget chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Augh. I swear, one day I'm gonna die from all the cuteness I read around here at loved this story! You're awesome. More awesome than awesome-man. (if you know him.) Almost as awesome as chocolate! -gasps- Yes, I did say that!

Anyway. Great story! (I so love BxR and how you write Bakura in this fic...)

-The Blonde Midget
Pharaoh Felicia chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
*holds back laugh* funny! i loved the diary entry

*(O_O) ver Very disturb yami* that made me laugh keep it up
Moshi Moshi Mai chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
ROFL! XD That was so cute! SO cute! ~squee~ Hahah, I loved Yami Bakura's responses in the diary, especially the last one, lmao. xD I wouldn't mind having a random person read my diary and comment on it, just to see what they would think, especially if said person's comments would be as amusing as Yami Bakura's. xD Great job!
Sierra chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
I loved it! My mom asked me why I kepted gigling at the parts bakura or Ryou thought, or wrote something funny! Make a sequal

where Bakura confesses back! #-#