Reviews for Sky Colored Dream
slinkster sunshine chapter 1 . 6/1/2001

OMIGOD! THAT WUS SO SUGOI! ::glomps author:: Eeeeehhhh! Write more noda! -

Aaron D chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
Okay, not bad writing style and whatnot, but dude, c'mon, blood type AB is the universal receptor. People with type AB can accept blood from those with any other type. Also, type O is the universal donor-they can donate and be accepted by anyone. Otherwise, not bad. Keep working, hopefully.
Bill chapter 1 . 4/7/2001
Sweet. I prefer Nico. After the 31 floor and before the 40th she will be realy worryed about you. She even crys.
Justin T. Melanson chapter 1 . 3/30/2001
Andy, dude, if you get this, it's me Justin. I just submitted the first chapter of my Suikoden fanfic called "A Bridge Between Two Worlds." I like this one, I think this was an awesome fanfic. That was excellent.
Sariel V chapter 1 . 3/11/2001
Technical problems:

You don't know your blood types. AB can receieve any type from transfusion, and O can be donated to anyone. Since the doc would have to be the one to do it, though, he's got a reason to not go under the knife.

Some improper modifiers, but not bad.

Otherwise, it's really a cute story. Cheryl is in character, and Koh is done well too. I like it.
Adam Wilson chapter 1 . 1/30/2001
I'm with Freddy. What on earth is the problem with the Cherrl? She was one of the cooler girlfriends in my opinion. It could have been MUCH worse. He could have used Fur or Mia (no offense Freddy). Besides, this story is great. Keep up the good work, Andrew.
Gin chapter 1 . 1/10/2001
the story is really touching *sob*
Freddy chapter 1 . 1/1/2001
What's so terrible about Cherryl? I don't mind her so much. The only ones I can't stand are Nico and Fur because they're such es. Especially Fur. Yuck. The girl I like best is actually Mia. *Ducks as random items are thrown in his general direction*
Alavahr chapter 1 . 12/29/2000
I'm glad to see that somebody's doing AZ fic, but I've got two gripes. First, I believe blood type O is 'universal donor,' so there shouldn't have been any problems with an O to AB transfusion...I could be wrong, I'm not a doctor or phlebotomist. Secondly, I thought the AZ world was a too low a tech level to have anything as sophisticated as blood typing.

On a more opinionated note...Cherryl? AAAaaaaauuuuuggghhh! Please, even that stuckup Selfi would be a better choice!

I personally would've chosen Nico or Fur...
halfabagoffritos chapter 1 . 12/22/2000
Wow. Nice story. It's good to see someone writing Azure Dreams fics. Keep up the good work!
Neko-Han chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
Cherrl? CHERRL? Are you nuts? Koh(or Rei as I call him in MY game) would go with Nico! Not selfish little CHERRL! Good story though... But CHERRL?