Reviews for The Thin Line Got Thinner
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
damn i was hoping for a lust potion...lol
Blissfulnightmare's True Form chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Wow, some major ooc here, but amusing none the less. Harry *really* needed some anger ,management and Draco was being playful, flirtatious, and even nice. Otherwise, it was very well written.
Micuko chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
that's funny, I like the fic
tannersnemo chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Oh, really loved this one. I can see this happening in canon, you know. And that makes it even better.
Draco'sbringingsexyback chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Heh!
Missy Padfoot chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Loved it!

from,

Missy Padfoot
Caramello Kennedy chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
that was good! are you(or have you)written/going to write a sequel?
giavanna chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
That was so cute and..well..cute!I cant believe you made Draco James and Harry was such a cool idea!Everyone always sees Harry/Ginny as the new Lilly/james but noone has ever compares harry/draco to L/J.
UnSerious Sirius chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Ah...the return of dear old OotP CapsLock!Harry. How I missed him. Like a hangnail.

Seriously, though, great fic. I like how they didn't start snoggin or anything, but the sexual tension was there. And it's a pleasure to see someone comparing James/Lily to Harry/Draco instead of Harry/Ginny for a change.
hexxy chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
i think you should make Harry's lines non-capitals. It makes him sound hysterical when Malfoy is speaking calmly. Just a though. Good though.
asianbubbles123 chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
haha! funny stuff!
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Oh you must continue! Does Draco continue to chase after Harry? More!
keisan chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Hm cool idea, ah Harry is so...pissy and tempermental. Kinda bugs me sometimes, and then I say, well that's why his life is made difficult by Draco Malfoy.
daisyink chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Yeah...kay...I'm kinda confused here.

..Oh well, I liked it anyway.
Kyra2 chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
I love that all of your Dracos are so capable of rational thought, so many people just make him stuck up and somewhat stupid.