Reviews for Darkest Knight
Doominater84 chapter 1 . 10/12
It would be amazing to see this story continued again!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/10/2014
I loved the vivid detail! The only thing that I have to say is work on some of that punctuation and in the second chapter it was slightly confusing to tell who I was listening to. Other than that, this fanfic is in the top 3 of my favorites! Keep up the good work!
Kale12 chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
This is one of my favorite characterizations of our two heroes. The Diana you write here is a proud, determined warrior who is warm without being a mere, simpering female. The interplay is nicely done.
Mikeyf1115 chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
I really loved this story please continue it again;(
sunshine2009 chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
sorry to hear this update. i have enjoyed the story this far. thanks
reckless14 chapter 6 . 6/2/2010
Please don't abandon the work!
lychee loving chapter 6 . 1/23/2009
I'm adding this to my "watchlist" as well. In the hopes that you might pick up writing this again :)

I wih you luck in your other projects! I can see that you've really got Diana's voice pinned down, and write her very well. I hope you make it happen! :D
HarimaHige chapter 6 . 11/22/2008
this is a realy good story and i was disappointed when i had read you note. you should continue this phantastic story.
Hephaestus01 chapter 6 . 8/12/2008
This is an excellently written story with a fresh perspective of long loved characters. It saddens me it won't be continued at the present and I urge you to either give it to another author or kill it off quickly and let the fans of this story rest.

I love the new take on Diana; her manner of speaking is written in a way I have never seen it before.

I look forward to when you finish this and good luck in regards to being published.
Jane chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
I love this story and I really hope you finish it. Your writing is great and I can't wait to see if Diana figures out Bruce's secret and if she does what the reprecussions will be. Please, please, please write more.
Batgirl293 chapter 5 . 7/2/2008
wait that's the end? no it can't be! please you gotta write more! I loved this story!
Rachael chapter 6 . 5/15/2008
So...5 years in the making... the next chapter better be fantastic! In all seriousness, this is the only fiction I've read in this section that has kept me engrossed and wanting to literally beg for more. Please post another chapter soon!
sid chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
Its good to know that you intend to get back to this one of my all time favourites
Hepburn chapter 6 . 1/2/2008
I love the way you write Bruce and Diana, and I love the way you write! I do hope that you will finish this story as it needs to be told to the end!

Take care, best of luck and fun with your other writing and I hope to someday read you Wonder Woman origin novel!

Oh and Happy 2008! I hope its a great one for you! :)
madteen66 chapter 5 . 10/5/2007
that really can;t be the end...