Reviews for Dangerous Smiles
Turise chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Oh wow! Amazing story! This is a great perspective and thank you for telling it this way! Woo!
fairiekween13 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I really enjoyed this look into everything Hermione deals with during 5th year. Very well written and believable!
wintersalad chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This was nice- I've always wondered how Hermione's parents responded to her place in the wizarding world.
q.thews chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
It is so good!

Realistic, and i continuously switched back and forth to the knowledge that everything will be ok in the end, well, leaving pairing aside ;-) and the fears of Lucy.

Thank you, ciao!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
its interesting to see things from the point of view of Hermiones mum _
Zooxanthellae chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Here by way of crack_broom rec. I enjoyed the outside perspective on the wizarding world. The little details and hint of Harry/Hermione were great. A wonderful hidden gem!
incantatrix chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
This is a very well written snapshot of how confusing the whole Wizarding world must be to the Muggle parents of a Magical child.

I really enjoyed it, and I'm gobsmacked that you haven't had more reviews.
madbrad chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
An excellent little story! There's nothing like using the perspective of an outsider to give readers a fresh look at that well-known-and-studied canon. Bringing in Sirius - having him be the focal point of Hermione's tears - was a nice balancing move, avoiding this being just pure romantic fluff. And reinforcing that Hermione is a solid, firm *friend* of Harry's, no matter what romance might be in the offing. Thank you for a great story!
Gueneviere chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Lovely. Very sad. Maybe you should write a sequel; the war ends, does Hermione get Harry?
karanne chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Very nice, well done!
me chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Nice fanfic but it's over here? A 2 chapter would be good..
Athena Hermmie chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
i never thought about how parents of a muggleborn witch would feel about their children esp Hermione's. it's quite an insight.
dice-wildmage chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
Um...WOW. I think this is possibly one of the most moving pieces I have read, in fan fiction or out of it (and given that I have 2 degrees in English, that's a _lot_ of pieces). Your ablility to portray the myrad emotions of Hermione's mother as she works to understand her daughter as a witch and a very human girl is truly impressive. You have managed to capture Ron in the first line of the letter, and the characterization holds for the entire letter, without descending into the rather one-sided portraits that so often seem to arise in fan fiction. It is to Lucy that I can't help but return to though. The ways she deals with the magical world from the outside, and the combination of pride, fear and confusion is stunning. I was so touched by this piece I can't fully explain it. I hope, that if the moment strikes you, you will give us a companion piece, perhaps of Lisa and Hermione's conversation when Hermione finally decides to share her experiences with her family.

Again, a wonderful piece,

Dice
Nate chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
Most excellent story you never cease to amaze me with the quality of your stories. It's so good I wish you would write a sequel although how you would manage that is beyond me but anyway. Keep up the good work and try and come by the chatroom more often if you can.

Nate