Reviews for Thanks for coming
andy6300 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
NICE I LOVE IT...SO ROMANTIC
Glory Nizenea chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
That was awesome! I love your fanfics!

They're so cute. XD I'm going to add you to my fav. authors, even though your account isn't as active anymore.

This is so good. XD
Fire Bird10 chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
Oh, that was really sweet! I liked it. It really made me think...
alphabet chapter 1 . 12/29/2000
That was an awesome story! You kept them in character perfectly. I really liked it. Good job.
Aardwulf chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
Hey, you're back! Woo! Nice little story, and I didn't find it all that weird at all. Very...cute. I liked it a lot. Glad to see you posting again!
Allicat chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
Mm, very good.

Both of them looked up at the moon, a muffled, shapeless light behind the clouds.
Senorita Margarita chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
I loved this story! You portray Joe and Mimi well. It's nice, and not overly sappy or anything. It's sweet, and a little bit fluffy. Keep it up! _
Cain Porter chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
Sooooooo cute...
Hoshina chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
*squeal* Oh, that was so perfect! You never cease to amazed the hell outta me _ Do I even have to tell you I love it?
Tachikawa Mimi chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
::screams:: You did a new one! YAY! I LOVE IT! XD Leto-sempai, you are so talented! You're on my Author Alert for a reason! ~* More, please, oh kind and dear Leto-sempai!
cali-chan chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
Cute! Sort of mushy, but just in the right aspects. We all love our cute Jyou-kun even if he's not perfect! Aaaahhh... -cali-chan.
Rei chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
Finally, another fic from Leto! XD This one was sweet, quite fluffy, and I generally just like your stories since they don't morph into gooey sapfests. Fics of that kind are my favorites. Loved the way you portrayed Joe in this one, different from the usual (which is good!), and I'd say the whole scene can easily merge into the series. Realistic. Hope you'll keep on writing for Digimon!
Aa-chan chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
Aww, now this is just plain adorable. Realistic and sweet... I loved it. I have a proppsition for you, actually. ; Lately I've been looking around for good Joe-centric/-related fics to put up onto my up-and-coming Joe shrine, and I would love to have this one. You'd get full credit, of course. Thanks for considering.
ShanniC Haven't signed in yet chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
I liked it.. They should have more laidback conversations without blowing into bubblehead mode, or into pessimistic quirky guy!