Reviews for Never Leave Me
kay1 chapter 11 . 4/2/2014
Plz plz update this chapter ,

ur story is amazing im blown away and i just want to keep reading it on :D
TiffanyHart98 chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
Aww this is really good. Please update soon.
tinyowl22 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Please update this! It's one of those stories I just can't stop coming back to reread.
Saz chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
I read this a wile a go BTW
Saz chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Wolffie Baby Girl chapter 11 . 8/24/2010
please write more i love this story
Freyja26 chapter 11 . 5/27/2010
I love your story..I hope you don't give up on this :D
Callidora-Malfoy chapter 11 . 8/23/2009
I really liked this story
tinyowl22 chapter 11 . 8/5/2009
Oh wow, I love this story more and more every time I re-read it! I really hope that you're still planing to update this!
LovingEmerald chapter 11 . 7/2/2009
Ugh I hate that Ginny doesn't like Draco. Please make her come to her senses and own up to her decisions in life!
Puella Deorum chapter 11 . 5/5/2009
I really really wish you wouldn't abandon this story. It is so good! That was a horrible place to stop. You announced that Ginny is pregnant and now haven't updated for five years. It's a great story line too, and Bellatrix certainly adds an interesting twist to it. Hopefully someday you'll finish this story. Until then, I'm just going to assume that Harry and Bellatrix fall into a black hole, and Draco and Ginny live happily ever after. ;)
enchantedstarlight chapter 11 . 3/16/2009
I read this before, and found it just as captivating the second time around. Gosh, I would love to see this story finished. You have a wonderful imagination, and I love your writing style. This story has so many remarkable aspects to it, from Bellatrix's obsession, to Ginny's torn feelings.

Best to you

SailorNeo chapter 10 . 9/26/2008
Question. Are you planning on continuing this story in the near future?
Emma Hardy chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
i'm sure you've heard this before, but her name's not Virginia, it's Ginevra. but still...i LOVE where this story is going and i intend to finish it :)