Reviews for Simple and Clean
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Sopas back please spread word and sign sorry don't gave link
Guest chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
kyuubifan1000 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
hmm i like this very much
ILOVEASHURA chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
good job please write more
Lowism chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
It's a nice story. Hope it's a narusaku pairing. Please update!
Lowism chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
It's a nice story. Hope it's a narusaku pairing. Please update!
finaldragonquest chapter 3 . 12/2/2010
I wish Inner Sakura would shut up, I like Naruto's interaction with Sakura, it's all Sasuke's fault anyway, Had to laugh at the end though, she'll go out with Naruto, but, for Kami's sake, it's Naruto's Apartment of Death. Enjoying the story so far.
finaldragonquest chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
Poor Hinata, poor Lee...wait, Sasuke has a heart...and Sakura stole it from him a long time ago...right. He should have stopped being so emo and told her then...problem solved. Loving the story. Keep up the good work.
finaldragonquest chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
OMG! I am loving this story so far! Simple and Clean is one of my favourite songs and where you've placed the quotes fits with the story. Please bring out more!
Hothead11 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
wow awsome story and it has the kingdom hearts theme song too!
Pastry Basis chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Very nice story.

You write wonderfully.
TheSixthHokage chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
I have to say, another great chapter and one to me, feels very in tune with the characters! Sasuke, in my opinion, wants what Naruto does, so when Sakura starts taking an interest in Sakura, then and only then would he recognize her. Naruto has bled for Sakura and I love how this story seems to recognize that. Good work!
TheSixth Hokage chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
The first chapter was astoundingly well written, you really played on the emotions we Naruto fans have, particulary those of us who prefer NaruSaku to NaruHina. The cliffhanger at the end is a fantastic way to end a chapter, well done!
RedRyder01 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
i am in agreement with Zesty Cyanide please UPDATE! also it is a good story so far
XxriotxX chapter 3 . 2/8/2008
ha ha ha ha poor sasuke and sakura...and naruto!