Reviews for A Twisted Sense of Fate
Lourdes1 chapter 55 . 12/23/2003
Let us hope the story does gets completed before the New Year. There are other stories to write for 2004.
bballgirl02 chapter 55 . 12/23/2003
Great chapter! Write more soon please :)
Plaidly Lush chapter 55 . 12/23/2003
It would be nice to actually be able to *read* the story...if you know what I mean.
tyleet chapter 55 . 12/23/2003
your "preparing to go save the twins" is taking forever! please just get on with it and go save them...I need to see what happens!
Abluebird chapter 55 . 12/23/2003
You can tell them but you can't make them. I doubt that if someone was behind they would just let them die.
harrypottermaniac chapter 55 . 12/23/2003
I absoulutely LOVE this story! its so good, you are such a good writer! I look forward to reading the rest of this story!
MunkieButt chapter 55 . 12/22/2003
I just love how Aunt Petunia is in this story. Hopefully you get it done by the New Year, if not I guess I'll have to wait!
Rocky235 chapter 55 . 12/22/2003
Good chapter, have a wonderful Holiday.
dementorchic chapter 55 . 12/22/2003
Very good! Much more neat and tidy than the last one. It gets kinda hectic with everything going on, but that's good. Great job, I really can't wait for more!
I know what you mean about tests- we missed our exams due to snow, and now I have to study over Xmas break. . .*tear*. Awesone writing, really, 55 chapters? That's amazing!
Frecklednproud chapter 54 . 12/21/2003
I love your story! It is the best HG fanfic I've read! And I love the fact that you love writing the story so much, it makes it so much better! I just found your story and couldn't stop reading it! And I think your chapter lengths are fine and you shouldn't worry about it:) I can't wait to find out what happens next! Thanks for taking the time to write!
Nymphy
Potter4prez chapter 54 . 12/20/2003
Can you pleasz write more ,it is really good!
Potter4prez chapter 54 . 12/17/2003
I REALLY think your story is REALLY REALLY REALLY
Let's dance anyway chapter 54 . 12/15/2003
I really like your story. I can't wait to hear the end of it.
DallaLuna chapter 54 . 12/12/2003
Everything is starting to make sense. I can't wait for the "excellent ending in the works." I'm sure it will live up to everything I hoped it to be. Thanks for updating!
slyfertheskydragon02 chapter 54 . 12/12/2003
Me like, please, keep going
1,115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »