Reviews for A Twisted Sense of Fate
sleepTALKER chapter 13 . 10/24/2007
is she saying "will you take your hand of my mouth" ?

sounds like it. wen i say it anyway.

out loud that is.

but i do a lot of muffled talkin.

so i shud b right.
ArtChick chapter 60 . 10/23/2007
I loved your story! It's fantastic! I plan on reading that story you've started about the summer at the Dursley's.

Keep up the great work!

And for Ron-"How does this bloody compter thing work?"

Yes, Ron can't say it or use it.
ArtChick chapter 11 . 10/22/2007
Ginny's real name is Ginevra, not Virgina. JK's website says so.

Not to seem nagging, since so many people have probably nagged you about it.

I just finished chapter 11 and this story is fantastic.
knightsbridge chapter 37 . 7/24/2006
Trust me, this isn't a flame...and if it was I'm WAY to late for it to matter...BUT, unless things are different in America, there is no such word as "anyways". So many ff writers use it, but it still doesn't make it right.

LOL: are you channeling Snoop Dog with your Snizzle thing?
knightsbridge chapter 16 . 7/24/2006
I doubt you even read your "Snizzles" any longer, as this is a fairly old story...but I can't help it: You mentioned in one of the first chapters that you wondered if "snog" was something invented by JKR. She may have invented a lot of things, but Brit-Speak isn't one of them. A kiss is just that..a nice little sweet kiss. A snog is more a game of tonsil hockey...nor did she invent shag, chuffed, fussed, ruddy, prat and on and on. Be glad she didn't use Cockney Rhyming slang (apples and pearsstairs). Half the known world would be scratching their heads!
o.wise.one chapter 60 . 1/31/2006
Excellent story. One thing... Ginny's full name is Ginevra, not Virginia, per JKR herself.
Dreams R Nessecary 2 LiFe chapter 60 . 1/16/2006
i want the name of the sequal if you do one

i love this story its great and i really want to read more

keep it up! :)
CreativeQuill chapter 4 . 11/28/2005
Good storyline so far. Your characters aren't exactly "in character", but that is part of the beauty of fanfiction - getting to see other's take on what the characters do and how they react in different situations.

A suggestion, though - watch your spelling. Use a spell checker, or get a beta - some of the spelling errors are obviously phonetic - and a spell checker would pick them up for you.

Secondly - slow down. You've got a nice little plot going here, don't ruin it buy rushing. Lead the reader to make their own discovery, don't push them into something by telling them how to see it.

So far, I am really enjoying this -

CQ
razzybabe17 chapter 15 . 7/6/2005
latin or french?
Aleh chapter 7 . 2/3/2005
It's 'Gryffindor'.
MichelleMariposa chapter 60 . 1/21/2005
I just found and finished this lovely story today!

OMG You Rock!

It was a kind of shakey start but your writing improved as the chapters went on. The twists and turns in this story are great and interesting! I LOVED it and this will be one of my favorites!

Thank you and your betas for all the hard work!

May the HP Muse keep inspiring you!

Now off to read the sequal!
Kita chapter 60 . 11/5/2004
Wow! I just finished reading it, and it is WONDERFUL!
KelDomForever chapter 60 . 10/22/2004
Whoa, that was long, but really really good. I liked the word 'snizzle'- it was really funny. you are now on your way to 20 reviews-excuse me, snizzles.
mysticruby chapter 60 . 9/20/2004
i read this all in one night and have to say

I LOVED IT OOH MY WORD iT WAS GOOD ...
Rose Briar chapter 60 . 9/20/2004
OMG!

I finally finished! Damn, you're better than JK Rowling! I L-O-V-E-D IT! But to tell you the truth, if you hadn't said that Hermoine was your fav. character I would have said just drop the last few chapters and leave it with Harry putting the babies in their momther's arms. I was crying! I can't belive it's done. OMG OMG OMG!
1,115 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »