Reviews for A Twisted Sense of Fate
Tawnie's Nemisis chapter 60 . 1/19/2004
that was a great story! i hope that you write more stories or add more to this one!
Lorwyn Daystar chapter 60 . 1/18/2004
This story was amazing. It's not very often that I get to sit down for 3 hours and read a story straight through, and when it does happen, it's for a wonderful story. I can't wait to read the sequel. Great job.
Krazy Kyle chapter 60 . 1/16/2004
This is the best Harry Pooter story I've found on ...I can't wait for the sequal!I haven't found any that I have interest in, and you were the exeption!Good job and I can't wait!
Potter4prez chapter 60 . 1/16/2004
WOW! I really hope you write another story to go with it.
Plaidly Lush chapter 60 . 1/16/2004
good ending to a very long story.
pao1 chapter 60 . 1/15/2004
WOW. great ending. this is, by far, the longest story i've ever read. and one of the best.
thanks for finishing the story, really.
Ginny Weasley chapter 60 . 1/15/2004
Bravo! It was a great story. Although I was a little sad that Ginny didn't tell Harry that she loves him, cause I know she does. But I have this feeling that there's going to be a sequel... a twisted sense of destiny? Great story, though, I really enjoyed it. It's sad that it's over and I can't look forward to new chapters, but I'll get over it. Good job!
Linwe-the-elf chapter 60 . 1/15/2004
Yea! That was a really awesome story! I luved it a ton, and I can't wait for the inbetween-quel and sequel!
Laterz,
Dancer
Rocky235 chapter 60 . 1/15/2004
Boy, oh boy, that was so much fun. I am so glad to be alive at a time when we have the web and I get a chance to share in wonderful things like your story.
Don't stop writing. You have brought joy to many people. We are looking forward to your next "Twisted" story(s). Thank you again, for sharing your time and talent.
sum1special chapter 60 . 1/15/2004
Wow! There aren't words to say how wonderful this story has been. I've been following this story since chapter 1, but I decided to not review untill it was over , and believe me I did not expect there to be 60 chapters. :) Your a great writer, who has a vivid imagination, and I'll be lookin out for future stories of yours! I love you're story!
Lourdes chapter 60 . 1/15/2004
Congratulations. Thank you for completing a wonderful fic.
MunkieButt chapter 60 . 1/15/2004
good ending. I can't wait for the sequel!
Hal v. 9.2 chapter 60 . 1/15/2004
the ending of this story was very good! you were able to end it on a very good line and train of thought. i look foward to your sequil
HarryGryffinGirl chapter 60 . 1/15/2004
SNIZZLES FOR THE AUTHOR! BLODY BRILLIANT! EXCELLENT! WONDERFUL! GREAT! STUPENDOUS! EXTRODINARY! AMAZING! UNBEATABLE! PERFECT! FUN! COOL!
THIS IS THE BEST!
Lilly Anne Potter chapter 60 . 1/15/2004
Hey you came to my site! thanx! well anyway, OVER HOW CAN IT BE OVER! DO YOU WANT ME TO GO CRAZY!ARG:s im so sad! can u please write more. u left a cliff hanger ending. make like a sequel. please. you didnt even describe what the babies looked like! aw im going crazy! I told you this would happen. no the vioces are getting louder and stronger!no no no please helo write more! make the voices leave!
1,115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »