Reviews for Book 3: A lack of faith brings insecurities
Lyther chapter 5 . 9/27
Outstanding! I have to say I read book 1 and found I ended up pulling an all nighter just to finish book 3 to see where you were going with this story, and it kept getting better and better.

It is a shame you lost your inspiration/muse but if you lost interest then its probably better you take a break. Though you have said its discontinued I'm still going to hold out hope that you will one day tackle the rest but understand if you do not.

I did notice how your writing evolved over time and you got better at writing, though the story has been amazing from the get go.

Too Troublesome chapter 5 . 8/7/2008
Hey, well, I don't know if you have abandoned this story but either way, the series has been great so far, and it is a great piece of writing. I sincerely hope you find your muse for this story again, for all us Love Hina fans out there :D

Anyways, I'm off to read The Death of Haruhi Suzumiya :D

Keep writing please :D
HarimaHige chapter 5 . 5/31/2008
Great story and another great chapter. I had read this story the second time and its great. I like the characters, the conversations and the story. You are awesome.

Well, i dont like Naru. I hate her for the way she treats Keitaro. I know she does this in the manga and anime but I think its enogh. He is a grown mann and he should stop this abuse to happen.

I realy hope that you will continue this story. Please dont let us down. We need you to finish this.

Imagine if shakespear never had finished his storys. You are my Love Hina shakespear. Thanks
Pruit Igoe chapter 5 . 2/13/2008
It's too bad you're suspending this series. It's one of the best that I've read by far. Perhaps someday you'll find the time to finish it.
Fanf1cFan chapter 5 . 6/19/2007
To clear up some possible confusion. . I originally submitted some comments using the pen name FanficFan without having registered with Once I did register, I found that the pen name was already in use. So I am Fanf1cFan (note the numeral "1" substituted for the letter "i"). Apologies to FanficFan.

I know authors of fan fiction to not realize any monetary reward for their efforts. So, if whatever motivation that caused you to start a story dries up before you publish the ending, we fans/readers can complain, cajole, encourage, but we cannot force you to complete. But consider the effect, if some twisted vandal went to all the libraries and bookstores and tore out the last chapter from every work of fiction. You obtain a book, become deeply involved in the story and its characters, the suspense has built to a crescendo, the plot lines are begging for resolution, and you discover that the last chapter is not there. Please do not do that to us. -R
FanficFan chapter 5 . 6/19/2007
First, praise & encouragement: Only started reading your Love Hina story this year. I was hooked early on and about panicked when I had a hard time finding Book 2 and Book 3. I found myself caring very much about the characters; you managed to make them seem real to me. I assume you write from your heart.

A little criticism: You would perhaps benefit from some basic editing for grammar, word choice, the occasional awkward turn of phrase. The reader's experience is diminished when an error disturbs the flow of the story. It spoils the moment somewhat. I admit I'm a little anal about it.

Is "Trust and Training" the end of the story? I could not tell for sure. I would certainly like to read more of it. FanficFan
leowolfj chapter 5 . 6/7/2007
hehe thank you for the real great stories
Krimzonrayne chapter 5 . 5/5/2007
I understand that you've lost interest of this particular fandom and I found that I cannot false you for it... whatever happens, happens.

Having said that, I'm still pissed that one of the most well crafted Love Hina fic on FFN and one of my all time favorite is going to be abandoned...

KeitaroMokoto 4 ever Of The Dark Icon Writers chapter 5 . 12/17/2006
Wow! every time i read this story, wow i just love it alot. please update soon as i am very badly wanting to know what happens next.
mysteryman2000 chapter 5 . 10/14/2006
pls pls pls... its been months since i last read your stories because you didnt continue...pls i really like your story...thanks in advance...
Godslayer221 chapter 5 . 9/26/2006
I'm quite enjoying this story. It is well written, with a very good plot, and i'm looking forward to further chapters if you continue it. I hope you do.
dragonmisc chapter 5 . 9/18/2006
interesting... keep up the good work and update soon..
Veral42 chapter 5 . 8/1/2006
YEY! UPDATES! I've kept the story on my Faves list, but had started to worry that you weren't going to update again. I still like it just as much as before, though it seems to be moving rather slowly. Veral42 likes the story.
GlazedAndConfused chapter 5 . 6/23/2006
Another update that didn't disappoint. Motoko is beginning to warm up to Keitaro again... slowly, but at least she's showing that she's regaining trust in him. _

Loved the omakes too... especially the one with Tsuruko waking up. Though, the image of her with a massive beard and handlebar moustache... ick, that's disturbing. (shudders)

...and yep, I spotted the Bottom quote. If I remember rightly (although not word for word), it's along the lines of...

"I saw my life flash before my eyes... it was one relentless collage of grey... interspersed with trips to the lav..."

How I laughed when I saw it - nice one. :P
mysteryman2000 chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
could you update more quicker pls your story is nice