Reviews for Convince Me, InuYasha
chad rucker chapter 2 . 1/12/2006
I like the fics you have
Moonlightpoetry chapter 2 . 12/6/2004
Wa!

*Tears* I...Understand.
Nicnivan chapter 2 . 9/16/2004
i love your story keep up the great work and update soon! i want to find out what happens next!

-nicnivin
The Akai-Sakura chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
NI! This is the niftiest! _ This is just as good as 'Convince Me, Sesshoumaru', which I have listed as one of my Favorite Stories _~ Wow, this is awesome. You are the coolest. Keep up the Convince Me series. It's good stuff, man!

Sayonara,

Akai-Sakura
silvertailz126 chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
Hi there! Nice job. Good plot, good ending. Keep it up. If you're really in a good mod, go read my fanfic. Nobody has...im crushed.
Trinity of Dreams chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
Excellant stuff
Trinity Kirara chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Aw! That fic was so Kawaii! and OOC...but that's not the point..the point was...it was good! n.n;
Ashley Maness. aka sakura .M chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Hey i love this story so please keep on writing it. In the next chapter could you have kagome change in to the hole godess look like floor length golden hair, creamy skin, peral wings, deap souhfire eyes and last but most definatly not least a godess's dress, maybe she could haves a little dog demon so she will have dog ears like inuyasha's (they are just so cute).
Sandra As Herself chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
Very very awesome! YOU made ME happy by writing this hehe...*sighs* I need to calm down...I'm gonna go drink some coffee...