Reviews for Draco's Secret - the whole thing
malle4x chapter 1 . 4/3
Thedoctorschild chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
THIS WAS AMAZING!
AgathaMalady chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This story is certainly not the worst I've ever read, but I would not be able to call this good. Even ignoring canon issues due to when this story was released, such as Sirius marrying his first cousin when he's already the child of first cousins, it's just not well written.

The story is trite. The spelling and grammar are what I'd expect of a middle school student. For example, the use of two ellipses in the first paragraph.

The setting makes no sense. Nevermind their being in America, why would Draco Malfoy be at a muggle establishment?

The characters are so off base from canon that they are unrecognizable. Hermione in a bikini? Malfoy fought against Voldemort? Why?

Most of all, this story suffers most from melodrama. I can only hope that you've since improved.
Ponylvr chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Hello this is Ponylvr again, the vivid reader. :) I've read your story many times and still think it needs a more well rounded ending, but I still can not get enough of it, the minute I'm done reading I read it again, (which I only do with a very good book :) ) You showed how much Draco loved Hermione, and her back to him, you showed how much Sirius loved Narcissa and she back to him, and even Harry and Ginny! You have done a wonderful job, and the only critique I need to give, is some corrections, I think you should review the story and fix your few mistakes, and the ending. Other than that it is the most beautiful Draco/Hermione love story I've ever read, (and I have read quite a few) Great Job! I will probably be writing again after I read it again, which I probably will. :) Wonderful story, great job.

From your very good reader,

Ponylvr. :)
Ponylvr chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
This is a very well writen story, an unusual ending, I (being a vivid reader) would suggest a more well rounded ending. Other than that it is a beautiful story. Thank you for writing, I must say that it is the best Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy romance I've ever read. Keep up the good work.

From a 12 year old book lover,

Ponylvr.
Brownie chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I liked the story, but you could go without as many bad words.
HarryPotterLoover chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I love this story,my brother wanted to get on and I told him not until I was done but he dose not know this is my 2nd time reading this.I hope you write more story's don't make them short.
Cheyenne chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
I loved this story and i take it to hart that you have had the best sotry about the Harry Potter caricters that it hurd!
Alenor chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
heya, great story, well writter. really good, cya later.
GrAyeyez chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Hey I like your story a lot. But I am a huge Harry Potter Fan and I feel compelled to tell you some of your story line mistakes. First, Sirius and Narcissa ars cousins. And in Harry, Ron, and Hermione's fifth year he dies trying to save them. Second, Fred and George do open up the wizarding shop. It's call Weasleys' Wizarding Weases'. They opened it up in their seventh year and they never got to take N.E.W.T.'s but it's all cool once again I really love your story! I wish that you would write another one.!
blakely chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
o man...that was an awesome! story. like..one of the best ive EvEr read! keep it up..im sure youll have more awesome ones in the future! x0x.

.blakely
mrs-kelsey-felton chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
Wow that was an amazing story, at some parts you had me in tears! Wow ! Dont ever stop writing your an amazingg writer and i ook foreward to reading more of your work!
Teri Neko chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
oh! wow! You could have added more though. I think you did a really good job with it!

Write another one!
MrsMonaghanBoyd chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
DUDE! THAT WAS SO FUCKING GOOD! ONE OF MY FAVORITE HERMIONE/DRACO STORIES! WOW! KEEP UP WRITING! I ALMOST STARTED TO CRY AT SOME PARTS! WOW! GOOD JOB!
Emily chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
OMG that was the best story i have read on here yet, i couldnt take my eyes away from the screen! You should Definately consider a career in writing, that was awesome!