Reviews for Three Days
SaintClaire chapter 1 . 3/6
Love the consultation with the reflexes and arranging head smartly on top. Felt so sorry for him until he found the rum. You capture his essence really well, very canon.
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Very good insight. I could almost feel the thirst from your vivid descriptions. I can see this happening, good job!
goldenpuon chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Nice job with Jack. Very in character. I liked how this was sad (Barbossa can be so evil) yet humorous. Jack really doesn't seem to like those palm trees. lol

Great one-shot!
Katarzyna93cr chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Great job at weiting this story its very well done :)
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
A couple jarring modern refs not withstanding, this is a highly feasible account of Jack's first stay on the island.
Arraya chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
this is well-written, amazing even. do you still get reviews for a story written 4 years ago?
kaleidoscope heart chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
"Congratulations! You and your story have been inaugurated into the "Pirates of the Caribbean FanFiction Hall of Fame".

Please visit my profile page for more details.

It's not as grand as it sounds, but we hope that by setting this up we are providing a valuable service for all PotC FanFiction lovers out there.

Please come and make some nominations of your own or just join in the fun!"

On another note: just wanted to add that this is one of the most in character Jack Sparrow stories I have ever read. I am so jealous! :) Wonderful job!
jadebellamy chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
It is always a pleasure to read a very good well written, detailed, vivid, in character "animated" story.

Awesome!

I know this was written some years back, but it seems the older or more far back they've bene written the better. The recent stories are just re runs of the classic old ones, only done worse.

Any way, lovely ficlet.
rae.keys chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
this is an absolutely marvelous story. as i'm sure someone has probably mentioned by now, you capture Jack's character splendidly. i could feel his frustration, i was completely wrapped up in the emotion of the story and you even made inanimate objects seem like characters. i wish i could write like you. keep it up
Geheimnis chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Oh Soap Puppy - this is simply fantastic.

Actually, check that, because there's nothing simple about it. You create Jack's character flawlessly without the use of speech and you mix a very real sense of desolation and danger of death in with some genuine laugh-out-loud moments (cursing the tree's offspring and questioning its ancestry ... i'm still wiping away tears).

Awesome. Wicked fantastic awesome.
moshiimoshii chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
A repetative, but fun story! You create a detailed, and very believable telling of his marooning tale! The minor actions you made Jack do were so like the creation of Mr. Depp. Luv'd it, luv.
Vega Lyrae chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
At first, I felt very sorry for poor Jack, but by the end, I was laughing.

You are a very good writer, I must say.
Captain Poppy Cotton chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
I have to say that this was very good. Liked the ketchup thing! *lol* that was funny! I could do without the F-bombs, but it's your story, and it wasn't so bad as some things that I have read and so this was very interesting!

good job with this; check out more of work. Have a nice day, savvy?

ta,

CAPTAIN Poppy Cotton
Dawns Heart chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Peaches, angst, cabbages and rum... very intertesting assortment you have there. Bloody Hell though, that was hilarious! I could so picture Jack with the trees, and the rum, oh Hells Fire the rum! :D Poor Jack though, he kept on thudding into the trees. They didn;t seem to like him much did they, though mind you, he did carve large chunks out of them but that was mostly afterwards... LOL, great story! Bloody fantastic!
silvermoonsparkling chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
This is cool :D

You've captured Jack very well!

By the way, if you were still wondering, I make Jack's accent to be cockney mostly but more a mixture - which would make sense seeing as he travels such a lot.

Either that or a bad impression of an English accent LOL