Reviews for So Much For Nuremburg
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Ah, the wonders of Umb**** getting killed.
DracoDreams-2 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
lol Great work I really enjoyed it Keep it up
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Really enjoyed it, will it be added to?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Loved it. Is there going to be any more? I notice it is not marked complete
gphoenix51 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
That was Awesome!

And being blown to kibble couldn't have happened to a nicer toad.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Love it! Actually the .45 would have been enough.
dennisud chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Love the irony of Luna killing anything, yet Umbitch got it from her.
Love all of the Endings!

dennisud
Triser chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
MORE!
Ibskib chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Although I do realise it isn't really that important, I can't really see how Luna can be thrown around by an M16, I've tried a newer version, and the limited recoil made it pretty easy to control. I can't say whether a vietnam era version would have more recoil, but from my limited experience Luna would have to be weak as a kitten, not to mention that standard fire mode would be single shot.
Blood-Hawk-531 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I don't know what I should be doing: appreciating your brilliance, or feeling horror at your depravity...

...Actually, never mind. It's Umbridge, so no depravity is involved. Brilliance it is!
soul-of-silver-wolf chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
BEST...FIC...EVER! i just couldnt stop laughing. that sick sadistic toad had every one of thoughs(and more) comeing.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Snigger

Maybe you could include something with Quidditch, I hear faalling from a great height can be bad for you.
Lilah chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Very nice and funny, if gory. I really like the second scene, though the third's really close. And, just a quick note, but Luna shouldn't have been in that last class. It was a Gryffindor/Hufflepuff fifth yera class, and she'd have been a fourth year. Ginny's age, remember?
AKindOfMagic78 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Oh yes, mission accomplished.

Including making me laugh out really loudly! :-D

My personal favourite was "Diplomacy" because the M-16 was a touch too dangerous for bystanders and I pity this poor Skrewt for his indigestions he is bound to have.

There is another One-Shot "Blood Under The Bridge" (ID: 6380776) by Lucinda (author ID: 216763) you might enjoy. Harry is a bit OOC, but in a way I had wished to read him more in JKR's books as IC.

Thank you for writing.

┬╗Mischief Managed!┬ź

AKOM

PS: Sorry about grammar etc. - English is my second foreign language.
Necros.Chris chapter 1 . 3/1/2011