Reviews for Drabbles
Random Nerd chapter 9 . 3/7/2016
Actually, Zoro might have the worst sense direction out of all of them. At one point, he's in a straight hallway with no doors or windows, with a Marine ambush at one end and another Marine squad chasing him from the other end. The squad that's chasing him gets to the ambush first.

They didn't pass Zoro.
Moonumb chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Seriously? I never noticed.
ihateyaoi chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
Actually, Chopper took a "Scent Survey" in one SBS corner, and each member smelled like follows:

Luffy: meat and rubber
Zoro: Iron
Usopp: Gunpowder
Sanji: Spices

(Chopper has a VERY good sence of smell)
1ofthestrange1s chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
*ded*
1ofthestrange1s chapter 8 . 1/1/2012
Okay, this hooked me. 3
1ofthestrange1s chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
HAHAHAHAHA

PURE GENIUS!
An Apple chapter 9 . 12/23/2011
Oh dear. The chances of those three breaking the 4th wall amd meeting each other multiple times is actually possible, due to they're sense of direction.
Ria sama chapter 9 . 12/23/2009
jajajaja

best drabble EVER. As funny as I find the three of them getting lost all the time, I never thought of merging Hatsu, Ryoga and Zoro into one .story.

Perfect. Just...Perfect
Kaydreams chapter 10 . 10/12/2009
Lol! Very true! I love all these little ones you've done! They are all really well done!
Bara-Minamino chapter 9 . 4/1/2009
Oh my, never laughed so hard at a drabble. Thanks!
the Under-Cover Fangirl chapter 10 . 12/5/2008
Watching the Grinch. "It may be that his heart is two sizes too small."

Skipping the random, I loved this!

Is it wrong that I find Zoro's "stale sweat" smell highly attractive?
Redmage2 chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
I stalked and enjoyed many of your Detective Conan stories, and now that I'm into One Piece, I'm enjoying this one. I've only seen the One Piece movies, but now that you mention it, he doesn't blink. It's really rather creepy... I can see this fic happening. 'Cuz it's Luffy.
Emmy Scribe Protra chapter 9 . 9/7/2007
Oh man I've been looking for this drabble. It is awesome and hila
Dancing Nightmare chapter 10 . 5/19/2007
Poor Nami... I can really see her thinking this.
Tioman chapter 10 . 5/9/2007